Union City @ Peabody (2nd Round)

PHSRollTide

8 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Right it flipped a few years back and can flip again at anytime. What gives us a chance? Well let’s start with if your players are as cocky and over confident as you are. I stick with my prediction. Don’t stick with numbers all the time. Sometimes the pride of a team that knows what they can do if they play their hearts out , can out weigh a team that believes they are unbeatable. And the players may not feel that way but like I said if they feel like you do then beware of a UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have said on here a many time,none of us Tide posters have a thing to do with our teams attitude ! Just watch some of our post game huddles,Jacobs has em humble and hungry !! 

2 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

Not going to happen, it will be decided by 7pts or less. Yes Peabody is good, but never count out a Union City team even if they fell the first time. They may not win but your prediction is going to be way off this time. We won’t go quietly and hopefully will go away with a win.

Did you guys have players out against us ? 

Can you guys hold us to 14 points ?  For you guys to win by 7 that’s what I think union city would have to do 

23 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

I don’t feel that we are unbeatable, any team can win. A team always should think they will win, and we will respect that thought of the UC posters y’all will pull the upset. Games change from each to the next. I think it’ll be a good game 

Thank You!!!!!! That’s what I’m saying don’t always say that the other team will be blown out.

Id like to chime in here for just a few. As you know I have been very busy mending hearts and fixing brains.  But there comes a time when more serious matters arrive.  So let me put down the doctors duties to bark on this UC?PHS ball game.  By the way, the real doctor is in UC.  I am so proud of our Peabody posters, but Pride, you have done it again. But the truth will make you free. My man has made some butts very sore. Let me say this.  Peabody is the better team.  UC is capable.  Coach Jacobs and staff are experienced and they know how to get players physically ready and mentally ready.  UC put up 48 on McKenzie but gave up 49.  No one has put that many points on us since 2012.  Milan put 52 on us.  That seems like decades ago.  If this is a low scoring game, I think UC has a slight chance.  But we will score 35.  I think UC scores 21 with a little help from the Tide.  The 1st half will be competitive but the Tide will rise quickly in the 3rd quarter.  Heck we may put up 42 points.  UC has improved, but so have we.  Both teams have a lot at stake. This is the playoffs, so the pressure is on both teams. Win move on. Lose go home.  Roll Tide!   I'm not a real doctor but I did sleep at a Holiday Express last night. LOL 

Edited by Golddoctor

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

Id like to chime in here for just a few. As you know I have been very busy mending hearts and fixing brains.  But there comes a time when more serious matters arrive.  So let me put down the doctors duties to bark on this UC?PHS ball game.  By the way, the real doctor is in UC.  I am so proud of our Peabody posters, but Pride, you have done it again. You have made some butts very sore. Let me say this.  Peabody is the better team.  UC is capable.  Coach Jacobs and staff are experienced and they know how to get players physically ready and mentally ready.  UC put up 48 on McKenzie but gave up 49.  No one has put that many points on us since 2012.  Milan put 52 on us.  That seems like decades ago.  If this is a low scoring game, I think UC has a slight chance.  But we will score 35.  I think UC scores 21 with a little help from the Tide.  The 1st half will be competitive but the Tide will rise quickly in the 3rd quarter.  Heck we may put up 42 points.  UC has improved, but so have we.  Both teams have a lot at stake. This is the playoffs, so the pressure is on both teams. Win move on. Lose go home.  Roll Tide!

UC posters forget the past,Ole Pride has been very fair to UC ,heck even last year ! I just don't see it as close ,UC caught so many breaks first quarter last game and still look at the final results ! Nothing but respect for UC,this is just the Tides time right now

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

UC posters forget the past,Ole Pride has been very fair to UC ,heck even last year ! I just don't see it as close ,UC caught so many breaks first quarter last game and still look at the final results ! Nothing but respect for UC,this is just the Tides time right now

Your post are always entertaining and factual.  It is our time.  UC had theirs and it will flip again.  But right now its our journey.  We were both at the game.  UC does not have the speed to play with us. They do have the brawn.  But we have the brawn also.  Defense is what will win this game.  But I trully believe we will score 35 or more holding them to 14 or maybe 21.  I only give them these points because I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.  I think we can hold them to 2 scores.

Edited by Golddoctor