Henry Co's Round 1 bye

mmb

On 11/2/2020 at 6:46 AM, PatriotsNation said:

Some people call it crazy, some people call it coincidence, but whatever you call it since the 28-14 predictions have started Henry County is outscoring opponents 321-34. I repeat 321-34!!!! 

According to the tssaa website HC is outscoring it’s opponents  432-138. Don’t get me wrong that is still great. Much respect. Just pointing out the discrepancy. I have included link below. 

https://tssaasports.com/sports/standings/?sport=football

12 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

According to the tssaa website HC is outscoring it’s opponents  432-138. Don’t get me wrong that is still great. Much respect. Just pointing out the discrepancy. I have included link below. 

He said since we started posting the 28-14 prognostications. Not season totals. Just pointing out the fact that you didn’t read the entire post.

Edited by mmb
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yeah I know that. I was saying since week 5 my guy MMB started saying 28-14 predictions and it's just an inside thing a few of us know about and joke about. May not be a joke any longer though if we keep this kind of play up! 

• Upvote 1

Outside of the Brentwood game the defense has been very solid all year long. We are giving up for the season an average of 14.8 points per game. Offense has been averaging 43.2 points per game which is the most since our 2011 championship team that averaged 46.3 points per game. This years team is also outscoring our 2013 team that won the championship and our 2018 team that made it to Cookeville. Interesting stuff if you like this sort of thing.

Edited by PatriotsNation
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PatriotsNation said:

Yeah I know that. I was saying since week 5 my guy MMB started saying 28-14 predictions and it's just an inside thing a few of us know about and joke about. May not be a joke any longer though if we keep this kind of play up! 

It’s all good. I just didn’t know y’all were talking about since week 5. Bottom line is you guys have been killing it on the field. Best of luck to y’all in the playoffs!!!

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s all good. I just didn’t know y’all were talking about since week 5. Bottom line is you guys have been killing it on the field. Best of luck to y’all in the playoffs!!!

:thumb:it's just kinda been an inside joke. Bit it seems to be working so why stop. Good luck to the Dawgs 

• Upvote 1