Greeneville-Howard Cancelled for COVID?

CoachT

2 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Gold ball will be coming back to NET — Either to the Cyclones or the GreenE Monster :mrgreen:.  AC to far west to be NET :popcorneater:

We are still within reach of being NET. So that still gives us a Golden opportunity...lol play on words...Important to Remember this year is that the Golden Ball journey will go thru Rocky Top. Once we have taken the Monster down you will realize that. And I really can't tell you when the last time Betsy beat the Mavs? 

7 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

We are still within reach of being NET. So that still gives us a Golden opportunity...lol play on words...Important to Remember this year is that the Golden Ball journey will go thru Rocky Top. Once we have taken the Monster down you will realize that. And I really can't tell you when the last time Betsy beat the Mavs? 

You sound like a broken record Mavs in Flight.....how many years in a row have you said the exact same thing just to be let down again?

Hey I'll make you a deal, when the good lord calls you home one day  we will send the AC football team to Washington to be your pallbearer's so they can let you down one last time

PS-  Changing the name from Lake City to Rocky Top in 2013 to try to attract more tourism has always been funny to me. (Everyone knows the Osborne Brothers sure weren't singing about that area )  I still call it Lake City.

8 minutes ago, Swipes said:

You sound like a broken record Mavs in Flight.....how many years in a row have you said the exact same thing just to be let down again?

Hey I'll make you a deal, when the good lord calls you home one day  we will send the AC football team to Washington to be your pallbearer's so they can let you down one last time

PS-  Changing the name from Lake City to Rocky Top in 2013 to try to attract more tourism has always been funny to me. (Everyone knows the Osborne Brothers sure weren't singing about that area )  I still call it Lake City.

Same here, and always will

3 hours ago, Swipes said:

Lake City? Do you mean Coal Creek?

Fun Fact: The real Rocky Top is in Blount County. It is a sub peak of Thunderhead Mountain.

35.568598,-83.706321

4 hours ago, Swipes said:

Well hey give me break. Lol..I am just about the only one left that still has a little faith. It going to happen at some point we are going to beat the Monster and at some point we are going to win the Gold by The law of averages. I need some points from you guys for at least trying to be faithful considering everything lol

That's a scary thought now with covid to contend with. Haha

Yeah and if the Vols would show a consistent winning history that would improve Rocky Top tourism too. It would get people's attention...haha