New 7 1A region for 2021

lakecounty1968

4 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC was a power before Puckett. I am not going to give a history lesson but Coach Barger beat up on West Carroll during his time here. People act like Coach Puckett is only coach to have success in LC. Tell the other 5 coaches that coached their teams to state title games that. LC has went deep in the playoffs many times so yes LC has a very strong tradition and is a state power in 1A. You cannot dismiss anything I said.

LMBO! If finishing 2nd or 3rd in your region makes you a state power...then sure. 

Just now, WarEagleCartman said:

LMBO! If finishing 2nd or 3rd in your region makes you a state power...then sure. 

I see you don't know much about LC and that's fine. When you have Union City and Trenton in your region it is tough. I'll take 3 state titles, 3 runner ups, 12 semi final apperances and over 50 playoff wins anyday. Not many schools can match that especially around here.

3 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Just how many titles do the mighty War Eagles have? Not talking state titles. I know that answer. Region titles? I know they have 1 semifinal appearance. Other than that I don't know much. I respect WC and really like Coach Wolfe.

Just now, lakecounty1968 said:

Just how many titles do the mighty War Eagles have? Not talking state titles. I know that answer. Region titles? I know they have 1 semifinal appearance. Other than that I don't know much. I respect WC and really like Coach Wolfe.

Last region title was a split in 2012 I believe. Y'all sure are putting a bunch of stock into a coach y'all don't believe is a very good coach 

Just an observation