Dll 2-A playoffs

MrFootball1

7 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

And then your example was against FCS. Which was beaten by the west #5 seed. So if they faced size against them then big whoopty do!!  FCS must not have been big enough. I really Don’t care. You asked for an opinion. TCA may not win. TCA may get throttled but it won’t be because a team was big. You brought up how big Kings was. Your the players coach you should know there is more to winning a contest. Good luck 

You brought up size with NCS and how Kings played against small teams. My point was that Kings had played against teams with some size and using that as a point for why they wouldn’t win wasn’t really a good reason based on past games. 

7 hours ago, Intense said:

BIGEdMo, he must be the guy from Kings last year who was whining when we whipped their tail in the girls state championship game! Haha

Have you even read this thread? I’m a DCA fan. You’re bringing up girls sports here? Ok, well, since you brought up Kings my daughter made them so mad their crazy AD called the TSSAA during a game because she had a different number on than what was on the roster. He got shut down quickly by Gene M,  which enabled her to punish his team for his crazy antics. Lol I have no affection for Kings. Lol

Back to football. I asked about TCA because I don’t know any more than what I’ve heard and seen from Hudl. I hope all their kids play and that it’s a good game with no injuries. Their game vs Grace by all accounts was subpar due to having key kids out. I’ve not disparaged them once in this thread. I’ve heard a ton about them here over the last few years though so this is an opportunity to see them in action that I hoped for.  What I can guarantee from this game, knowing what I’ve seen here the last few years,  is if DCA wins big you guys will say they should have but won’t be competitive  against the top teams from the west and if the game is closer you’ll say the same thing. TCA could even win the game and that would be a huge upset but like  some here have said they are big underdogs. Which, seems crazy considering DCA was 0-10 just two season ago and has lots of sophomores and Jrs playing huge roles not to mention they’ve not had their Jr starting tailback from last year all season due to a knee injury.

Hope this clears up any confusion. Best of luck to TCA and safe travels. 

Edited by Playerscoach

On 11/9/2020 at 5:29 PM, Playerscoach said:

How do they match up with Kings Academy? Kings is huge (250 and 350 lb linemen) on the OL/DL and has speed all over the field. They have had catastrophic turnovers in every big game though. Tell me about  NCS.

Ok. Your first post on the thread was about kings. And you brought up size first. Not a mention of DCA. And again you started with the size. Your message was after my only opinion was that Nashville Christian will have a say so in Davidson bringing home the gold. So move on and coach one of your players . If you want to talk about your team dca then jump in there and talk. Don’t back door it on a comment about kings and NCS fishing for how great DCA is.  Y’all are undefeated and that is a great accomplishment. But our opinion in the west is that the east is weaker than the top 3 in the west. Like it or lump it we don’t really care. It was an opinion. 

Edited by BigEdMo