Monterey vs South Pitt rd 2 official thread (That Hughes man vs that Grider Sissy)

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

34 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Can Monterrey keep it.close?

Not at all. If the starters play the whole game I see an easy mercy rule. I say it again, as a defense who do you stop? Kelly, Frame, Mount, Cooper, Hunter? Heck, I even think we have a passing game with 7 in there that makes us really dangerous. 1 can throw it or pass some as well. With 1A being watered down it is what it is.

47 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes I agree. They are masters of orchestration. Should be a blowout. 

I don’t know what your problem is other than you argue with some SP goofballs, but 95% of these kids have played together since they were 5-6 years old. I’ve got a stat for you. Offensively 10 out of 11 starters have been together since they were in little league. The one exception was the WR. Defensively 9 of the 11 starters have been together since then. This bunch has always been good and what they are doing is due to them working their tails off their entire lives. 

46 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Got alot of new faces for sure.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Got alot of new faces for sure.

For the record....on offensive line, Walters, Stone, Allen, Cagle, and Moss have all been together since elementary/middle school. The other guys: Sanders (Came in middle school), Mount, Frame, and Kelly were all here in elementary. Cooper came as a sophomore I believe, Lewis has been here since elementary, and Hunter came from Hixson last year. So, on the whole offensive unit there is only one player starting that wasn't here last year and 2 total that have not been together since elementary/ middle school. 

Now, defensively, and someone can correct, we have 3 new faces in the DT Davis, Backup lb Jenkins, and lb Hunter. Everyone else I am pretty sure has been together since elementary/middle school.

• Like 1

Just now, SPHS09 said:

I don’t know what your problem is other than you argue with some SP goofballs, but 95% of these kids have played together since they were 5-6 years old. I’ve got a stat for you. Offensively 10 out of 11 starters have been together since they were in little league. The one exception was the WR. Defensively 9 of the 11 starters have been together since then. This bunch has always been good and what they are doing is due to them working their tails off their entire lives. 

Yep, what I said below.

5 minutes ago, powerp said:

For the record....on offensive line, Walters, Stone, Allen, Cagle, and Moss have all been together since elementary/middle school. The other guys: Sanders (Came in middle school), Mount, Frame, and Kelly were all here in elementary. Cooper came as a sophomore I believe, Lewis has been here since elementary, and Hunter came from Hixson last year. So, on the whole offensive unit there is only one player starting that wasn't here last year and 2 total that have not been together since elementary/ middle school. 

Now, defensively, and someone can correct, we have 3 new faces in the DT Davis, Backup lb Jenkins, and lb Hunter. Everyone else I am pretty sure has been together since elementary/middle school.

I’m sure a lot of them has been there but you have some new faces for sure that wasn’t on the field last year. 
Regardless SP is the team to beat in 1a and from what I have seen on the east side it won’t happen. 

12 minutes ago, powerp said:

Guys you dont have to explain a thing.Im just playing with BPM.Roys a peckerhead!