2nd Round State Playoffs Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

2 hours ago, crow said:

You’re crazy kiddo, we gave you last year and yes COVID gave you this one. We would’ve beat your eyes shut this year. 

Strong words coming from someone who just watched their team lose 6 straight to close the season out. The only thing given last year was the L to Onieda on TV. Have fun watching basketball while we are down here winning championships!

26 minutes ago, cyjacket2020 said:

Strong words coming from someone who just watched their team lose 6 straight to close the season out. The only thing given last year was the L to Onieda on TV. Have fun watching basketball while we are down here winning championships!

:roflol:you’ve not played a game yet. As for basketball we’ll see y’all soon. And for the record it was 5 games lost. Once again we gave y’all a win. Henry dodged 3 games and got a covid win to pad this season. He knows y’all aren’t top 10 material. Truth is you probably know it to. 

Edited by crow

26 minutes ago, crow said:

:roflol:you’ve not played a game yet. As for basketball we’ll see y’all soon. And for the record it was 5 games lost. Once again we gave y’all a win. Henry dodged 3 games and got a covid win to pad this season. He knows y’all aren’t top 10 material. Truth is you probably know it to. 

There was no dodging, we couldn’t control that 3 teams were scared to play us and forfeited. Only undefeated team in class A, so you are right we’re not top 10 more like top 1. 

Edited by cyjacket2020

8 minutes ago, cyjacket2020 said:

There was no dodging, we couldn’t control that 3 teams were scared to play us and forfeited. Only undefeated team in class A, so you are right we’re not top 10 more like top 1. 

:lol: you’re funny. Henry ran from stone. Could’ve played GB and Gordy but hid. We couldn’t have played until Tuesday of this week and both agreed they’d rather prepare for playoffs. Henry has hid from any team with a pulse all year. Well no hiding this week. 
Side note, it is nice to have you back talking trash. I miss the old days. Then again you may be a different cyjacket as the one I’m referring to didn’t have 2020 attached. 

Edited by crow

11 minutes ago, cyjacket2020 said:

Lol. I believe your thinking of South Pitt. Let’s not over exaggerate. But I like your spirit. Not worth arguing with crow. Only his opinion counts. 

Edited by nakedbootlegger

4 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Lol. I believe your thinking of South Pitt. Let’s not over exaggerate. But I like your spirit. Not worth arguing with crow. Only his opinion counts. 

To me yes you are correct. Doesn’t your opinion matter to you more than others. 

3 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

I agree. Just take Oneida for instance they had 3 or 4 transfers this year and it didn’t help them out any. 

I know, we still lost to some very good teams. Now had we played your schedule we’d probably look like world beaters to :roflolk: