2nd Round State Playoffs Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

Just some stats for last night.

Jr Micah Franklin FIRST HALF 301 total yards.

GB starting D 71 yards

GB gave up a total of 182 yards 111 on 2 scoring drives on the subs in the 4th.

GB 522 total yards

UHS-182 total.

Since we have gotten everyone back we have scored 132 points and gave up 23.

Hopefully we can play a good game against the highly favored #2 ranked Region 2 paper Champion Coalfield  Yellowjackets.They are the Darkhorse to win 1A this season per the Knox News Sent.

Edited by orngnblk

8 hours ago, rtl112 said:

Well, Gordonsville, Greenback, and Oneida was Covid wins.  I'd say at least one, probably two or maybe all three could have been losses for they were the three best teams on our schedule.  It's late in the year and I believe this will be our toughest game of yet.  Those Yellow Jacket better get fired up or go home in the second round for two years  in a row.  I remember several year back when we had the Gilbert and Hensley kids and we got beat by Greenback and a very good Midway squad in the regular season and we beat both of them in the playoffs.  I can see the Cherokees doing something like that this year against us and Oz.  But the Jackets are capable of making this game,  I think.

Are you saying CLand don’t stand a chance against OS. If you are I’m fine with that prediction. We will have to play really good game to have a chance. Last year turnovers killed us against OS.

Edited by Appvol

6 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

GB starting D 71 yards

GB 522 total yards

UHS-182 total.

Hopefully we can play a good game against the highly favored #2 ranked Region 2 paper Champion Coalfield  Yellowjackets.They are the Darkhorse to win 1A this season per the Knox News Sent.

LRDAO... Is you referring to that provost herron man? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

27 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

GB starting D 71 yards

GB 522 total yards

UHS-182 total.

Dang where did that kid transfer in from?

1 minute ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Is that the starting running back from Willam Blount last year?

Y’all are in Morgan county Tennessee and have last names like Vanwitzenburg and Nitzschke on the roster and gonna get salty about a transfer :roflol:

Boot, you probably don’t know the kids back story but it is a very bad situation. Kid had no choice about the move. I’d investigate before pulling at that thread. Kids had a rough hand dealt to him, his wasn’t a football move. 

59 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

GB starting D 71 yards

GB 522 total yards

UHS-182 total.

KNS is a liberal rag and this statement proves that the kid running the prep sports section knows more about bunny rabbits than HS Football. Greenback BIG in this one. 

5 minutes ago, crow said:

Y’all are in Morgan county Tennessee and have last names like Vanwitzenburg and Nitzschke on the roster and gonna get salty about a transfer :roflol:

Boot, you probably don’t know the kids back story but it is a very bad situation. Kid had no choice about the move. I’d investigate before pulling at that thread. Kids had a rough hand dealt to him, his wasn’t a football move. 

Not salty. Just curious. Sounds like a player to me. Definitely don’t need a lecture from you crow. Wasn’t asking you anyway asking O&B

Edited by nakedbootlegger