2nd Round State Playoffs Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

3 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Well do you know either kids status.  Playing nice gets you sent home anyways, you know that.

Nope just making a point. Coalfield gets transfers in and out just like every school. Your girlfriend bootlicker was calling out a kid that’s dealt with more than any should have to. Just pointing out we all came from somewhere else. 

44 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Vanwitzenburg has lived in Back Valley his whole life.   Don't be stupid.

1 minute ago, crow said:

Lol and your Henry brand of dirty football will get you sent home also. You’ll soon know that. Hid and dodged games all year. The coalfield way to victory :roflol: well can’t dodge this beating coming this week. 

Beat you last year, would have this year or did cause ya chickened out

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Thank you brother this youngun just needs to enjoy his youth,I'm not going to elaborate on his situation.He is in a good place and his teammates love him to death.We just gonna play ball.Least this week no one can deny or act like it's not gonna happen.Win or lose they HAVE to play us this week.

You saying the Coalfield team chicken out earlier.

2 minutes ago, crow said:

We gave you 7 turnovers :roflol:nope no excuse, that was an unfortunate fact. Y’all were not the better team but found way to win. 

We caused 7 Turnovers. Better teams don't turn the ball over.  Hold on to it , it's precious.

Edited by rtl112

49 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

We tried to reschedule it and coalfield wouldn’t even return our phone call. 
this should be a good game between two young teams. 

I don't think they have caller I.d.  All kidding aside.  I think it will be a good game.   I think the future looks good for both squads.  Drew pop

Edited by rtl112

2 hours ago, crow said:

Nope just making a point. Coalfield gets transfers in and out just like every school. Your girlfriend bootlicker was calling out a kid that’s dealt with more than any should have to. Just pointing out we all came from somewhere else. 

Just curious why no one ever mentions transfers on a 0 and 10 team. Point is when your successful people going to hate.