2nd Round State Playoffs Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

3 hours ago, Appvol said:

Are you saying CLand don’t stand a chance against OS. If you are I’m fine with that prediction. We will have to play really good game to have a chance. Last year turnovers killed us against OS.

Your right.  Cloudland could beat Oz.   Just a stupid thought of mine.

2 hours ago, crow said:

Y’all are in Morgan county Tennessee and have last names like Vanwitzenburg and Nitzschke on the roster and gonna get salty about a transfer :roflol:

Boot, you probably don’t know the kids back story but it is a very bad situation. Kid had no choice about the move. I’d investigate before pulling at that thread. Kids had a rough hand dealt to him, his wasn’t a football move. 

Vanwitzenburg has lived in Back Valley his whole life.   Don't be stupid. There is alot of German names in Morgan County.  Hitler ran them off.

Edited by rtl112

12 hours ago, powerp said:

I knew all about GB last year and know about some of their young ones this year....but what about Coalfield? What do they bring to the table? Any standouts?

We are young this year. But far as standouts, I'd say the senior Seth Lowe and junior Landin Lowe in the backfield are two main standouts for us.  But we have alot good younger players.  It's a shame Coach Henry's boy got hurt early in the season.   I'd loved to seen him get a little action.

37 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Vanwitzenburg has lived in Back Valley his whole life.   Don't be stupid. There is alot of German names in Morgan County.  Hitler ran them off.

Stupid? Well how rude. I’ve been playing nice with your paper win season and bogus region championship. Guess we don’t have to do that anymore :roflol:

5 minutes ago, crow said:

Stupid? Well how rude. I’ve been playing nice with your paper win season and bogus region championship. Guess we don’t have to do that anymore :roflol:

Well do you know either kids status.  Playing nice gets you sent home anyways, you know that.  Only team in the region that was Covid was Greenback

Edited by rtl112

2 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Well do you know either kids status.  Playing nice gets you sent home anyways, you know that.

Lol and your Henry brand of dirty football will get you sent home also. You’ll soon know that. Hid and dodged games all year. The coalfield way to victory :roflol: well can’t dodge this beating coming this week. 

Edited by crow