South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

6 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPAO, that BM sure wants to be a Pirate. Pirates hate purple lovers! YepReconSo 

LRDAO... Old pirate you hear that big purple bowel movement and them Milan fellars have been running a bus into Jackson picking them up and carrying them to Milan? That Childress man is digging.  You think im joking but im not. 

Congrats to the Mighty Pirates on the Earholing tonight. Happy all the youngons appear to have not received any serious injuries. Congrats to #2 on his returned and he looked sharp. Hunter Frame had another good game & IOPO is “Mr. Football”. OP says the passing game appears to be improving.  Enjoy the night, turn attention tomorrow towards the next rung on the latter to reach the Top.

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Old pirate you hear that big purple bowel movement and them Milan fellars have been running a bus into Jackson picking them up and carrying them to Milan? That Childress man is digging.  You think im joking but im not. 

Figure that BPBM musta taught that bus driver how to be a Dummy! Figure BPBM most likely did a Fred impersonation, “Elizabeth, this is a big one” when that Childress come calling. YepReconSo  

Edited by OLD PIRATE

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

It appears from scores Monterey will be the second toughest team SP has played. I don’t think this one will be a huge blowout like the recent games. 

Won't be an 84-0 but, I expect a running clock. This will be a statement game for the next week.

SP is amazing no doubt about that but I was wondering what happened with the 2 Hixson kids that transferred in but still live in Hixson? I heard that Hixson's AD had video and was turning it in but something must be wrong since they're still playing and nothing has happened. I'm sure its not like those boys from Bama staying in the projects by the hill and getting away with illegal transfers.. Thank goodness the QB did it the right way and moved from Grundy!!! Hi ho sailors!!!!

5 minutes ago, Mark123 said:

SP is amazing no doubt about that but I was wondering what happened with the 2 Hixson kids that transferred in but still live in Hixson? I heard that Hixson's AD had video and was turning it in but something must be wrong since they're still playing and nothing has happened. I'm sure its not like those boys from Bama staying in the projects by the hill and getting away with illegal transfers.. Thank goodness the QB did it the right way and moved from Grundy!!! Hi ho sailors!!!!

Feller, Old Pirate wondering Ifin your mama knowds you Real Dumb? Your post sounds like something coming from CNN, BS & lies! YepReconSo 

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Feller, Old Pirate wondering Ifin your mama knowds you Real Dumb? Your post sounds like something coming from CNN, BS & lies! YepReconSo 

Might wanna leave momma out of it or I may take a personal interest in it myself.... play dumb, win like biden and add a gold or silver ball to that nice case...

1 minute ago, Mark123 said:

Might wanna leave momma out of it or I may take a personal interest in it myself.... play dumb, win like biden and add a gold or silver ball to that nice case...

Feller, looks as if you should do your investigation, then come back & man up being not only acting dumb, but acknowledge yous Real Dumb! 

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Feller, looks as if you should do your investigation, then come back & man up being not only acting dumb, but acknowledge yous Real Dumb! 

Sure, you wanna go there... I'd stick to stupid and humble rather than trash talking... numbers change to others and others have graduated but don't think its not known that some drove from Bama every day and others stayed in housing project in the back of town... I like ya but I asked a simple question about the 2 hixson kids and that supposed investigation. If its dead then say so but don't start something with someone who knows how you do things...eat a dagwood and get some sleep...

1 hour ago, Mark123 said:

You joined 1 hour ago. Were you afraid to post this using your other screen name?   You keep "hearing" all these things why don't you just post the proof? Wait......you don't have any.  

• Like 1