South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

9 hours ago, powerp said:

@MontereySportsNetwork Just to make sure you guys know, the game starts at 7 CST not 6 like you said on radio. So, spread that to yalls fans. Lovely place to call a game. @The Drunken Sailor can help out with info.Also, Bledsoe drilled Cascade not the other way around.

Thanks for the help powerp! There was a lot of chaos in the press box when this was announced. We're doing another stream today of Jr High basketball so I'll make sure we correct these errors. Also, Who would we need to contact about us being able to broadcast, is this something you can help us with?

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, MontereySportsNetwork said:

Thanks for the help powerp! There was a lot of chaos in the press box when this was announced. We're doing another stream today of Jr High basketball so I'll make sure we correct these errors. Also, Who would we need to contact about us being able to broadcast, is this something you can help us with?

Thanks!

Broadcast rights can be secured through the host school. Call the school on Monday and tell them who who are and what you need. They're usually very accommodating and should have you a place to set up on the lower level of the press box.

25 minutes ago, MontereySportsNetwork said:

Thanks!

There will be no problem having y'all down. Our glassed in press boxes are some of the nicest around. Get with @The Drunken Sailor and he will help you.

Edited by powerp

31 minutes ago, powerp said:

There will be no problem having y'all down. Our glassed in press boxes are some of the nicest around. Get with @The Drunken Sailor and he will help you.

45 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Broadcast rights can be secured through the host school. Call the school on Monday and tell them who who are and what you need. They're usually very accommodating and should have you a place to set up on the lower level of the press box.

Ate you two stupid?. Grider isnt going to let this Hughes mans radio station in that Sherrill mans press box.  Are you joking?

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Ate you two stupid?. Grider isnt going to let this Hughes mans radio station in that Sherrill mans press box.  Are you joking?

Neither that Grider man nor that Sherrill man can stop them. That Childress man said that the two school that play get rights to broadcast. And Roy, I know how much you like that Childress man.

Congrats to the Mighty Pirates on the Victory last night.  In what was just another step, in the many steps already taken, towards the ultimate goal that this Senior group of Pirate players have taken throughout their football playing time together.   Keep working,  keep striving,  keep playing for each other.  The treasure is one step closer. 

I love looking at stats and data analysis on things so....

The last time South Pittsburg lost to a Region 4 team was 2012, a 14-13 loss at Gordonsville.

Since that loss in 2012, South Pittsburg has went 17-7 in the playoffs outscoring opponents 939-421.

The last two times South Pittsburg and Monterey squared off was in 2017(41-0 SP) and 2018 (53-15 SP).

Edited by powerp

36 minutes ago, powerp said:

I love looking at stats and data analysis on things so....

The last time South Pittsburg lost to a Region 4 team was 2012, a 14-13 loss at Gordonsville.

Since that loss in 2012, South Pittsburg has went 17-7 in the playoffs outscoring opponents 939-421.

The last two times South Pittsburg and Monterey squared off was in 2017(41-0 SP) and 2018 (53-15 SP).

Not going to be any better for them next week