Round 2: TC at Bledsoe

tcjacket13

14 hours ago, jacketpharmer said:

For those of you who have seen/know this Bledsoe team, give us a quick scouting report. Who are the key players to keep and eye on for both sides of the ball? Can’t wait to make the trip Friday night..... looks like unusual November playoff weather.

Very physical,  don't have any burners but do have decent speed.  They will line up and run it right at ya.  Hurt us with the pass when we stacked the box. 

16 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Their whole town stinks to high heaven,  so they will never know the difference.

10 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Lol a cow pasture will smell a lot better than the sewer water smell in Watertown 

It’s not the sale barn that produces the stench in Hartsville if you know what I’m saying!

We are sitting here focused on Bledsoe and all these H2O posters want to do is talk about TC, I love it, congratulations guys with this 3 year stretch, you are relevant for the 1st time in school history! It would be a shame if MC beat you guys and kept you from winning that state title y’all already have a case built for 

3 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

We are sitting here focused on Bledsoe and all these H2O posters want to do is talk about TC, I love it, congratulations guys with this 3 year stretch, you are relevant for the 1st time in school history! It would be a shame if MC beat you guys and kept you from winning that state title y’all already have a case built for 

No matter if we lose or not. We’ll be okay, but Hartsville will never be able to releive themselves from the stench that is TC!

• Sad 1