Round 2: TC at Bledsoe

tcjacket13

On 11/7/2020 at 10:50 AM, team69 said:

Well then....Mountain air makes a difference. 

The mountain air at Bledsoe certainly has an odor to it.  Yes I know it is flat there.  Such a beautiful setting for football but I can never get used to the smell from the cattle farm right behind the visitors stands.   

Trousdale is probably 2  or 3 TDS better than Bledsoe and the experience/drive factor from players like 5, 70, and 6 at TC are hard to match.  Watertown and Meigs will really have to earn it to keep this team from going to Cookeville in my opinion - yes I know H2O people that you already beat them this year and y'all are really good too.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

The mountain air at Bledsoe certainly has an odor to it.  Yes I know it is flat there.  Such a beautiful setting for football but I can never get used to the smell from the cattle farm right behind the visitors stands.   

Trousdale is probably 2  or 3 TDS better than Bledsoe and the experience/drive factor from players like 5, 70, and 6 at TC are hard to match.  Watertown and Meigs will really have to earn it to keep this team from going to Cookeville in my opinion - yes I know H2O people that you already beat them this year and y'all are really good too.

I'll agree with you! Tc is never an easy out this time of year. 

23 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

My question for h2o folks, would you rather see tc or bledsoe next rd?  I just know history says you guys struggle with them no matter how bad they are.  Personally when we are out I would love to see bledsoe beat meigs in the semis cause some players left there to championship chase.

I’d always rather face the devil I know. TC is our white whale. They use to kill us every time we played. Then we started beating them in the regular season (3 years in a row now) but losing to them in the playoffs. I’d like to meet up with them again and see if we’ve got what it takes to make it to the next level. 

Gotta beat Marion first and then pull for our TC brethren over Bledsoe.

That being said, so long as we win, we’ll take who ever is next  

1 hour ago, Ram4Life said:

In case you haven’t heard... We already beat them this year!:thumb: