Round 2: TC at Bledsoe

tcjacket13

Just now, WarEagleCartman said:

All good schools most kids would kill to have offers from. Good luck to him.

He’s the kind of kid you want for sure, above average in classroom, well spoken, plays the game very physically, and has the most drive I have seen from a player in a long time, as an 8th grader, we were in the conference championship game down at half, Cam goes in and tells the MS Coach “give me the dang ball” except another word was used, needless to say we came back and won 

Question?  With TC having the experience of being here before, would you consider this an upset if Bledsoe wins?  No disrespect to Bledsoe; they for sure have my respect.  Any team that goes 10-0 deserve respect and recognition. I watched the H20 and TC game; both great teams and they know how to grind it out, but my opinion H20 won that game because they could spread the field and was able to pass the pigskin a little better than TC. Is not Bledsoe more balanced on offense and does that possibly give them an advantage?  I don’t know a whole lot about either team, but my gut is leaning with Bledsoe to get the victory.  Maybe my gut is just screaming from the crow I had to eat over the HV and Rockwood game :lol:

Have a blessed weekend everyone and I’ll hang up an listen.

Edited by Romansfive8

1 minute ago, Romansfive8 said:

Question?  With TC having the experience of being here before, would you consider this an upset if Bledsoe wins?  No disrespect to Bledsoe; they for sure have my respect.  Any team that goes 10-0 deserve respect and recognition. I watched the H20 and TC game; both great teams and they know how to grind it out, but my opinion H20 won that game because they could spread the field and was able to pass the pigskin. Is not Bledsoe more balanced on offense and does that possibly give them an advantage?  I don’t know a whole lot about either team, but my gut is leaning with Bledsoe to get the victory.  Maybe gut is just screaming from the crow I had to eat over the HV and Rockwood game :lol:

Have a blessed weekend everyone and I’ll hang up an listen.

So it depends, Bledsoe should be the favorites they won their region, they are playing at home, and heck they are undefeated, on paper no it wouldn’t be an upset but I would just guess more than 50% of posters on here would pick TC, so take that for what you will, should be a good physical football game