Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

That’s good and I know he’ll do well! Both of you guys were great players and from everything I heard better kids. 

I’ll never forget your brother and the young Webster kid coming to my house as junior high kids trying  to sell me some kind of fundraiser item and me asking them were they collecting for the cheerleading team. Both blushed and really didn’t know how to take me!

I’m hoping the youngest will do just as much for the program as y’all did!

Well did you buy it lol 

12 minutes ago, biggest said:

My score prediction h20 28-13 

After finally getting to watch some video last night, I would say that this is a pretty good prediction. 

H2O will have to play solid ball Friday to beat this bunch. It will not be a case of us just overwhelming them with athletes though I do think we have more.

MC is a good team  that can beat us if we don’t play to the level we are capable of!

9 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

They are a disciplined team to be sure. Didn't lose composure being 14 down against Tyner a few weeks back. They seemed to play a little better every quarter of play.

I watched the Rhea game and it looked like to me that they tackle well in the open field and can sling the ball when need be! 

Size wise they remind me of Upperman with a few more athletes!

Edited by H2Oman

55 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

They are a disciplined team to be sure. Didn't lose composure being 14 down against Tyner a few weeks back. They seemed to play a little better every quarter of play.

Big change from last year for sure.  We definitely play better later in the games, but I just hope it is still a ballgame in the second half.  

Just now, TheTruthPrevails said:

Big change from last year for sure.  We definitely play better later in the games, but I just hope it is still a ballgame in the second half.  

At a guess if you can keep it close till half you have a good chance. That will be an issue in itself though if they are as good as I have read about. Not saying you dont have a chance but we've played teams that like to have a fast start. Watertown seems to fit the bill.