Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

1 hour ago, 10bears said:

That game was 49-15 with MC scoring 14 in each of the first three quarters compared to 8 points by Watertown.  If you were familiar with that team they essentially had 3 or 4 backs who alternately had good weeks.  They had 3 backs who had over 1000 yards for the season.  To be honest your team wasn’t in the same league so it isn’t like we were fortunate to have one player step it up.  As for this year it should be close.  MC definitely has the talent to win and they played probably the worst 3 quarters I’ve seen this year last week so hopefully they have that out of their system.

LRDAO.... Where you been? You disappeared after the paint gate.  Does chicken forfeits count in the loss column? Asking fer OP? 

10 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

We’re not playing Trousdale, we are playing Watertown. And big boy don’t get tried that much 

Big boy ain’t played against a team like this. Marion fans think it’s a lot of smoke being puffed right now. But I’ll tell you this you ain’t seen a defense or offense like this all year. You can’t practice for this if it’s your first time. Ask your Bledsoe comrades from the last few years. 

2 minutes ago, Cashvillefinest said:

Big boy ain’t played against a team like this. Marion fans think it’s a lot of smoke being puffed right now. But I’ll tell you this you ain’t seen a defense or offense like this all year. You can’t practice for this if it’s your first time. Ask your Bledsoe comrades from the last few years. 

Trust me Marion knows that Watertown is a great team. But Marion ain’t to bad either 

2 hours ago, 10bears said:

That game was 49-15 with MC scoring 14 in each of the first three quarters compared to 8 points by Watertown.  If you were familiar with that team they essentially had 3 or 4 backs who alternately had good weeks.  They had 3 backs who had over 1000 yards for the season.  To be honest your team wasn’t in the same league so it isn’t like we were fortunate to have one player step it up.  As for this year it should be close.  MC definitely has the talent to win and they played probably the worst 3 quarters I’ve seen this year last week so hopefully they have that out of their system.

I’m talking about TC vs H2O 2019, not when we played y’all in 2016.

Edited by H2Oman

3 minutes ago, biggest said:

I got a question.  Imo speed is had to judge on livestreaming.  But I watched a little film of the reah co game.  They looked really slow. Am I correct on that?

They ain’t slow trust me, if you could get the interview with the head coach for Rhea after the game he said Marion out hustle them  on defense and offense plus Marion capitalized on Rhea mistakes and fumbles. Rhea had 4 turnovers Marion score touchdown on 3

2 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

They ain’t slow trust me, if you could get the interview with the head coach for Rhea after the game he said Marion out hustle them  on defense and offense plus Marion capitalized on Rhea mistakes and fumbles. Rhea had 4 turnovers Marion score touchdown on 3

That's why I asked. Speed is hard to judge on film.