Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

1 hour ago, team69 said:

You do know people have film. Yall have a good team but I might slow the roll on the yapping.

Man just wait till you see it in person. Watertown has played a tougher schedule then Marion and only came out with 1 loss. If you think Watertown is “small” that’s fine just know it ain’t about the size of the dog it’s about the bark. The purple tigers will hit you in the mouth. How much can y’all withstand is the question

Edited by Cashvillefinest

4 minutes ago, Cashvillefinest said:

Man just wait till you see it in person. Watertown has played a tougher schedule then Marion and only came out with 1 loss. If you think Watertown is “small” that’s fine just know it ain’t about the size of the dog it’s about the bark. The purple tigers will hit you in the mouth. How much can y’all withstand is the question

Marion tough, just hope everybody safe and injured free Friday night. Like to see a tight game with some excitement on the field from both teams 

20 minutes ago, Cashvillefinest said:

He is a sp fan.  Tougher schedule?

15 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Let’s look at it.

We beat TC

Beat one team and loss one by 4 points to a 4A quarterfinal team. ( depends on who wins Friday)

Beat Gordy who is still playing.

Running clock on another 4 A team who wasn’t very good, but made the playoffs.

Also beat Upperman convincingly 

You guys beating  Rhea County as your signature win, which is a fine win, but lost to Silverdale? I don’t see anything else on your schedule that jumps out at me. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Edited by H2Oman

27 minutes ago, Cashvillefinest said:

"Y"all"  I'm a full fledged died in the wool sworn enemy of Jasper.

17 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Let’s look at it.

We beat TC

Beat one team and loss one by 4 points to a 4A quarterfinal team. ( depends on who wins Friday)

You guys beating  Rhea County as your signature win, which is a fine win, but lost to Silverdale? I don’t see anything else on your schedule that jumps out at me. Correct me if I’m wrong.

That other 4A team we put mercy rule up on won their region 

33 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

27 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Let’s look at it.

We beat TC

LRDAO... The jailhouse fellars got some chicken forfeits.   Does the chicken forfeits go in the loss column? Asking fer OP?  Go Watertown.  You think im joking but im not 

Edited by Roy Dillard