Round 2 - Moore county @ Huntingdon

MustangGuru

Just now, Mustang1969 said:

Why don’t you go take a long walk off a short pier. Be careful or I will call Coach Puckett’s wife on you again idiot.

Just stating facts.... 

Good luck in AA! The biggest disappointment to single A the past 4 years

Our gold from last year looks good if you ever wanna drop by!

Gonna miss jawing with y’all...good luck friend

Just now, sportsnutz said:

Lake County biding their time. If yall manage to hold off West Carroll again, Moore will be there waiting for you lol. 

Despite some of the bone headed comments by their new fans who are getting their first taste of football, their team is legit. I don't think they will lose until Cookeville. 

Sounds like you, but in reverse

Hey what can I say

Long drive to tiptonville , even longer on the way back, 

2 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Lake County biding their time. If yall manage to hold off West Carroll again, Moore will be there waiting for you lol. 

Despite some of the bone headed comments by their new fans who are getting their first taste of football, their team is legit. I don't think they will lose until Cookeville. 

Thanks it’s been fun! Good luck! We will be lucky to get by WC

57 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Congrats on your Super Bowl win.. 

2-2?

How about 46-6. Huntingdons record the last 4 years. You have one good team and then think you can drop a pile on the entire Huntingdon program? 

Gtfo here with that..

Enjoy this year's run, pal. Maybe you'll get to see another one like it in your lifetime. I'm sure you will as you seem to be pretty young based on your posts. 

Have a nice day. 

Cornersville’s postseason record >>>> Huntingdon’s. 2 Silver balls >>> disappointment.

Just now, Raider2021 said:

I think we could have scored anytime we wanted to tonight. They had no answer for #5

Naw man it’s big bad HUNTINGDON bow down to them! They haven’t done anything the last 8 years! BUT RESPECT THEM BECAUSE THEY PUT 70 ON THE WORST TEAMS IN THE STATE. HAND THEM THEIR CROWN FOR THE 6 TIME PRE SEASON STATE CHAMPIONS. 

3 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

You know I really though the same thing about the Mustangs. Yall stopped us once on 4th down. The rest of the time we stopped ourselves!

What was the longest play yall had? Very boring offense. Went right along with that rocky top song your band played

Edited by Raider2021

3 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

What was the longest play yall had? Very boring offense. Went right along with that rocky top song your band played

Wasn't to boring in 2017 & 2018 when we torched ya'll. We are young this year and just don't have the speed and skill we normally have. I love this team but to be honest we're just not as good as have been. Mustangs will be solid next year though still not super fast but very big and physical. Our pipeline is strong though. We look to be loaded for the foreseeable future.