GreenEville vs Anderson County

SpreadAttack

On 11/7/2020 at 8:20 AM, SpreadAttack said:

Thanks for that Payton34. It’s been a rough week for me and that’s about the only time I’ve really got to laugh! Appreciate it brother!! go devils

Your welcome, you remember the Elizabethan game? It’s going to be worse than that. I just hope your team stays on the field after the game.  For a little extra AC celebration. Your coach might quit after this beat down AC is getting ready put on the Devils!! 

Fun stuff to read. If the young Devils were to pull off what would be a huge surprise.I would just act like I've seen it before and wish all the AC seniors the best going forward in life.If AC gets it done,I'll say the same for the Devil Seniors,who were part of one of the greatest championship teams this region has ever seen a couple of years ago.Either way , whoever wins this game had better eat some humble pie for their next pregame meal .Trash talking doesn't win championships, that's done on the field.Let us not forget that the season could also end for all teams and it's going to be a photo finish.