Oz comes to cland. Rd 2

THE KING

1 hour ago, bfl96 said:

Thank you onb lol. I know you ment it with the utmost amount of love. I really would like to have video of your game tonight while I watch ours. I feel like they will both be good games

I pray for good health for BOTH teams and each player has a great game to remember but I just cant pull for the Bobcats in this one.Cloudland is over due and man they lay it on the line and they have great fans up there also,not that you are not I just dont know you.lol

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I pray for good health for BOTH teams and each player has a great game to remember but I just cant pull for the Bobcats in this one.Cloudland is over due and man they lay it on the line and they have great fans up there also,not that you are not I just dont know you.lol

I understand.  You seem on here to be a nice guy that loves his team. It also seems you are not against any kid and wish the best for them and I can respect that because I am the same way. I love the bobcats but more importantly I want kids to have fun make memories and stay healthy.  I also understand not pulling for certain teams. I am conflicted as to which team in your game I should pull for as I have reasons not to pull for either I also have reasons to pull for both so the best I can do is wish safety for both teams and wish I could watch the game. I just really like high school football in general and enjoy watching games that are between 2 good teams. Luck and safety to all teams tonight. But go Bobcats 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

I understand.  You seem on here to be a nice guy that loves his team. It also seems you are not against any kid and wish the best for them and I can respect that because I am the same way. I love the bobcats but more importantly I want kids to have fun make memories and stay healthy.  I also understand not pulling for certain teams. I am conflicted as to which team in your game I should pull for as I have reasons not to pull for either I also have reasons to pull for both so the best I can do is wish safety for both teams and wish I could watch the game. I just really like high school football in general and enjoy watching games that are between 2 good teams. Luck and safety to all teams tonight. But go Bobcats 

Think Greenback romps.  OS,s and Cloudland will be a fun one. Safe travels and hope for an injury free game.

5 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

Then we are alot alike!Nothing like it.

Just now, orngnblk said:

I hope your right pujo,I do love whipping CF!

Don't think they can score very many on you and it appears you're offence has improved. My guess is you win by at least 3 scores. Its not a knock on Coalfield, just think you have the more talented team. Then again, I've been wrong quite a bit this year, may have to just go ahead and play it, lol

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

8 hours ago, bfl96 said:

8 hours ago, pujo said:

Think Greenback romps.  OS,s and Cloudland will be a fun one. Safe travels and hope for an injury free game.

Gonna be C O O L on the mountain tonight!!