3rd Moore Co at Fayetteville

DiamondRaider11

Lets try to not let this get out of hand this week amongst the adults. This will be the biggest game for both teams all year. I am as competitive as anyone and admit to gilt on here as well. This is two very good teams that will be battling it out on friday night. I could care less what has happen to either program in the past. The only thing that will matter this week is the two teams that strap up on friday night to compete. I will say this is a totally different team than what the tigers seen the first of the year and we are expecting a different team from the tigers. Making for another great Friday night. I do believe the winner of this game will represent in statem

40 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

Lets try to not let this get out of hand this week amongst the adults. This will be the biggest game for both teams all year. I am as competitive as anyone and admit to gilt on here as well. This is two very good teams that will be battling it out on friday night. I could care less what has happen to either program in the past. The only thing that will matter this week is the two teams that strap up on friday night to compete. I will say this is a totally different team than what the tigers seen the first of the year and we are expecting a different team from the tigers. Making for another great Friday night. I do believe the winner of this game will represent in statem

Amen to that! I was just thinking how funny it is that even as we get older, everything still turns into a pi$$ing contest. Let’s enjoy the fact that we have 2 of the best teams in the state about to do battle on Friday night. This is what football is all about and why these boys work so hard. Let’s give them the spotlight this week. I think they’ve earned it.

31 minutes ago, Richmond30 said:

Amen to that! I was just thinking how funny it is that even as we get older, everything still turns into a pi$$ing contest. Let’s enjoy the fact that we have 2 of the best teams in the state about to do battle on Friday night. This is what football is all about and why these boys work so hard. Let’s give them the spotlight this week. I think they’ve earned it.

Your right. Two of the best teams and they're only about 25 minutes from each other. That's a testament to the talent and football mentality of southern middle Tennessee. Love that I was blessed to live in this area.

• Like 1