South Pittsburg at Gordonsville

powerp

3 hours ago, team69 said:

They need to call the number on guilty party. Holding penalties have cost SP for the last 20 years. If your a WR it's so important to keep your hands in. WR's get the majority of holding penalties. 

In the SP/Gordy game I believe 4 chop blocks were called on both sides. Thats the most I've personally seen altogether in 5 years.

I know the chop blocks called on us were legit when I looked back at them. I think it's something that the refs don't typically look for.

2 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I know the chop blocks called on us were legit when I looked back at them. I think it's something that the refs don't typically look for.

Old Pirate says ain’t sure about all but the Pirate center got one legit chop, could have got more cause he had his hands full. The refs were generally bad missing a HEEP of GV holds. Leastways, overall a hard hitting feud. 

6 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Not doubting the calls just don't see it called and it should be called. We rarely double team block thats why I thought it was odd.

43 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Croz let me ask you a question. Did you like Griders trick at halftime when he put that Frame boy in that Keown boys jersey?  I garuntee that Clemons man thought that was our kicker lined up as a runner.  You think im joking but im not. 

28 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Croz let me ask you a question. Did you like Griders trick at halftime when he put that Frame boy in that Keown boys jersey?  I garuntee that Clemons man thought that was our kicker lined up as a runner.  You think im joking but im not. 

There is rules about that Roy.. Frames Jersey was ripped off and he had to change....everyone was informed of the switch. Did you remember to write the change down in Murphy's book?

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says ain’t sure about all but the Pirate center got one legit chop, could have got more cause he had his hands full. The refs were generally bad missing a HEEP of GV holds. Leastways, overall a hard hitting feud. 

Believe me, there was a lot of holds missed on SP as well. One sricks out especially when our #44 was going after the QB while dragging a blocker that was latched on the the back of his jersey.

Regardless, I don't think the outcome changes.

4 hours ago, croz6110 said:

Believe me, there was a lot of holds missed on SP as well. One sricks out especially when our #44 was going after the QB while dragging a blocker that was latched on the the back of his jersey.

Regardless, I don't think the outcome changes.

It's this the play where our lineman was actually on the ground still holding onto the Gordonsville player's jersey? Stevie Wonder would have seen that one, I still don't know how the referee didn't. 

But yes, I saw plenty of holding penalties for both teams that had been missed as well croz.

3 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

It's this the play where our lineman was actually on the ground still holding onto the Gordonsville player's jersey? Stevie Wonder would have seen that one, I still don't know how the referee didn't. 

But yes, I saw plenty of holding penalties for both teams that had been missed as well croz.

90% of the holds are called on WR's. The interior Lineman usually get away with murder.

8 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Yes it is. I was puzzled as to how it was missed as well.