Clarksville NE @ Henry County Round 3

PatriotNation

7 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

He is kinda right tho, Brentwood, Haywood, and Beech are still playing. Who's left on Beechs schedule??? Henry County is the only one I can find. Sorry not sorry, truth hurts.

upsets happen. that’s not a fair measuring stick. look at total playoff teams. the point is y’all have the easiest road in the state. I KNOW ITS NOT YOUR FAULT. i’ve never said anything bad about HC and i won’t. but y’all gotta stop taking simple statements and twisting it into poor me or trying to turn it into bashing us. i’m done though. i won’t talk anymore if it will make y’all chill and be happy 

5 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

upsets happen. that’s not a fair measuring stick. look at total playoff teams. the point is y’all have the easiest road in the state. I KNOW ITS NOT YOUR FAULT. i’ve never said anything bad about HC and i won’t. but y’all gotta stop taking simple statements and twisting it into poor me or trying to turn it into bashing us. i’m done though. i won’t talk anymore if it will make y’all chill and be happy 

Chances are Haywood and Brentwood will be in the 4A and 6A semifinals. Beech also has a shot to be in the 5A semifinals. Nuff said.

11 minutes ago, Frauddle said:

You play who you play. Who cares if your road is easy or difficult. You can only play the teams in front of you. Besides it doesn't matter until someone beats the Knoxville teams. They've owned 5A these last few years

Facts. Our side of the bracket needs to make sure they bring home the gold ball. Whoever it is.

3 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Facts. Our side of the bracket needs to make sure they bring home the gold ball. Whoever it is.

absolutely. gotta bring it back west for sure. if not us, i hope y’all win it. i really do. i keep saying i’m a fan. all this crap about me hating y’all is BS. some of your peeps just really like starting crap and acting big and bad. but it’s cool. hopefully we’ll see ya next week. 

Edited by Bump11
  • Like 1

As much as I hate it, I'm going to have to agree with Brother Bump on the playoff opponents. The days of playing Melrose, Ridgeway. or even a stout Memphis East squad (at times) in the second and third rounds are over. This may well be the easiest road to the Semifinals ever. But, the question remains, will it help HC or hurt? I feel this is where coaching comes into play. The Patriot coaching staff knows quite well how to prepare the team mentally and physically for this situation. And, therefore, I think it helps them. They should be well rested, healthy, and extremely prepared.  And my prediction for this week...HC keeps Northeast's whole team quiet. 56-0

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Frauddle said:

You play who you play. Who cares if your road is easy or difficult. You can only play the teams in front of you. Besides it doesn't matter until someone beats the Knoxville teams. They've owned 5A these last few years

Knox Central lost one of the best coaches in the State last year and won't win it all this year imo.  

2 hours ago, Swarm4Life said:

As much as I hate it, I'm going to have to agree with Brother Bump on the playoff opponents. The days of playing Melrose, Ridgeway. or even a stout Memphis East squad (at times) in the second and third rounds are over. This may well be the easiest road to the Semifinals ever. But, the question remains, will it help HC or hurt? I feel this is where coaching comes into play. The Patriot coaching staff knows quite well how to prepare the team mentally and physically for this situation. And, therefore, I think it helps them. They should be well rested, healthy, and extremely prepared.  And my prediction for this week...HC keeps Northeast's whole team quiet. 56-0

Personally my opinion is with our first round bye and fairly easy 2nd and 3rd rounds I think it helps us a lot. We will still be pretty fresh. Beech or Summit will be coming off a tough game no doubt. Advantage Patriots.

2 hours ago, Swarm4Life said:

i do wish those memphis teams would make a come back. always made for exciting semis. back in 09 when we got our first gold ball, our semi with Mitchell was one of the best games i’ve ever seen