Clarksville NE @ Henry County Round 3

PatriotNation

don’t know much about NE except that y’all dropped the hammer earlier in the year. HC rolls again. Obviously shouldn’t ever overlook anyone, but i do hope y’all are game planning for Beech/Summit. Sometimes when your road isn’t too difficult you’re i’ll prepared when it gets difficult. I hope they are ready to roll in 2 weeks no matter the opponent (Hopefully us). I’m excited for y’all to get Springfield in region next year. give you more of a challenge before semis. Will be a big test in the regular season and playoffs

1 hour ago, Bump11 said:

don’t know much about NE except that y’all dropped the hammer earlier in the year. HC rolls again. Obviously shouldn’t ever overlook anyone, but i do hope y’all are game planning for Beech/Summit. Sometimes when your road isn’t too difficult you’re i’ll prepared when it gets difficult. I hope they are ready to roll in 2 weeks no matter the opponent (Hopefully us). I’m excited for y’all to get Springfield in region next year. give you more of a challenge before semis. Will be a big test in the regular season and playoffs

HC and Springfield were in the same region years ago. We are very familiar and I’m glad to see them again. 

1 hour ago, RollRed said:

Its 50/50 that north east just stays at the house and saves the travel cost. I have no idea how they were the #2 in the region.  Every team we played put up a better fight. I'll be surprised if we get any interaction at all on here from them. 

Over the course of the season NE has had the best defense in our region besides us. I know it doesn't  seem like it because we put up 58 on them but they have been solid. Henry County is just that much better this year though 

10 hours ago, Bump11 said:

The only team left in the playoffs Beech has played is Henry County. 3 Teams are left that HCHS has played. Who's schedule is week? Haywood, Beech, Brentwood. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dadriot12 said:

The only team left in the playoffs Beech has played is Henry County. 3 Teams are left that HCHS has played. Who's schedule is week? Haywood, Beech, Brentwood. 

:roflol:

first of all it’s weak** but not surprised you can’t figure that out. second...NOTHING HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT HC’s SCHEDULE. jesus. stop trying to make that a thing.  It’s the playoff opponents that are weak. That’s literally what we’ve been talking about. HC peeps have even agreed it’s an easy path. i don’t know why you’re trying to start another argument. but no it’s cool. you just hop in whenever without reading any posts and throw your ego around when you have no idea what you’re talking about. 

Edited by Bump11

5 hours ago, Bump11 said:

:roflol:

first of all it’s weak** but not surprised you can’t figure that out. second...NOTHING HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT HC’s SCHEDULE. jesus. stop trying to make that a thing.  It’s the playoff opponents that are weak. That’s literally what we’ve been talking about. HC peeps have even agreed it’s an easy path. i don’t know why you’re trying to start another argument. but no it’s cool. you just hop in whenever without reading any posts and throw your ego around when you have no idea what you’re talking about. 

He is kinda right tho, Brentwood, Haywood, and Beech are still playing. Who's left on Beechs schedule??? Henry County is the only one I can find. Sorry not sorry, truth hurts.