Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

8 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

The only reason DB choked in the playoffs is because of the head coach....period. Do some research. DB didn't just play "3A -4A" teams. During the years of the Big 8 (I think it was called), that was made up mostly of Knoxville area schools. DB won that conference every year but one and still couldn't advance past the semi's because of a choking coach. Not a choking team. 

When we’re talking overall talent Maryville and DB are pretty similar this season. Yes, Maryville is better at some positions than we are but I think we are better in some areas as well. So if we get blown out in this game you could argue we have another choking coach. If there is a year to get Maryville this is it. Still a great team but how do they stack up against some of the great teams Maryville has had in the past? 

4 minutes ago, Tribefan98 said:

When we’re talking overall talent Maryville and DB are pretty similar this season. Yes, Maryville is better at some positions than we are but I think we are better in some areas as well. So if we get blown out in this game you could argue we have another choking coach. If there is a year to get Maryville this is it. Still a great team but how do they stack up against some of the great teams Maryville has had in the past? 

You're trying to hard. Give it a rest.

20 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Ii have checked the records. Many times. Backs nothing you said. Here's something else for you to chew on. If DB wanted to beef up their schedule why would they sign McMinn for a home and away. This is the first year I can remember McMinn being any good. Your feelings are just hurt because you didn't get to play this game.

Well then, please share with us about D-B's prowess in the playoffs. We're anxiously awaiting. :popcorneater:
I would suspect after a 6-4 McMinn team handed your undefeated and ranked #1 team a loss in a playoff game, it might make you think they're a credible team.  
Hurt?  LOL  It takes a lot more than that to hurt me. Life isn't defined for me by what a football team does.
Evidently you're too young to remember some good McMinn teams from the past because you're blinded into thinking the world revolves around D-B?

Edited by blitzinbuc

20 minutes ago, Tribefan98 said:

Farragut is mauling Maryville. Wow. You know the coaches are foaming at the mouth watching this tape. 

Any foaming out of the Mouth and we might have to get our Health Department to give US an Assist .... LOL . Ya I guess Maryville shouldn't even show up because Tribefan98 has figured out ...... " The FORMULA !! " 

• Like 1