Milan vs Pearl Cohn 3A semi-final

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Question for the Milan people... I have only seen bits and pieces of you guys playing until tonight. The tandem of Easley & Williamson ran the ball like studs all night. QB had some well timed keepers. Seemed like Anthony Brown was an afterthought with very few touches. I'm certainly not questioning the offensive game plan as it was obviously what you guys needed to do to win, but was this a big departure from what you guys have been doing all year? Passing the ball was an uphill battle against those corners from PC, so you guys put the load on those big boys in the trenches and rode them all night. 

6 minutes ago, Bellsburg2 said:

Question for the Milan people... I have only seen bits and pieces of you guys playing until tonight. The tandem of Easley & Williamson ran the ball like studs all night. QB had some well timed keepers. Seemed like Anthony Brown was an afterthought with very few touches. I'm certainly not questioning the offensive game plan as it was obviously what you guys needed to do to win, but was this a big departure from what you guys have been doing all year? Passing the ball was an uphill battle against those corners from PC, so you guys put the load on those big boys in the trenches and rode them all night. 

It seemed to me as they was saving him! I heard they wanted to save him for defense 

6 minutes ago, biggz1517 said:

First of all, I have not one dog in the race. I came to see a good game and sat on PC’s side to watch. I saw what a lot of ppl are saying... UNDISCIPLINED CHILDREN! No other way to put it! Wide receivers caused MULTIPLE false start penalties and they were ALL justifiable calls. The MULTIPLE unsportsmanlike and personal foul penalties were also JUSTIFIABLE! PC’s kids were trying to fight after just about every play! Players lost their composure on the sidelines and coaches seemed unbothered. There’s a ton of talent on that team and potentially D-1 type players, but if they don’t get that together, them kids gon be watching from the stands like I was tonight! 

I agree that the calls seemed excessive, but they were the right calls.. like it or not! If you don’t want that outcome, we gotta teach our kids DISCIPLINE at home! 

Milan won!

17 minutes ago, Bellsburg2 said:

I think browns touches have diminished over the course of the year mainly to keep him fresh atleast thats my best guess