Semis..... Waverly travels to Peabody. What's your thought?

tigers90

4 hours ago, Trollin said:

Peabody Pride you are about the only one that is a realist on here. I respect you for that. No reason for the rest of Tide land to get butt hurt because I have pride in my school and take offense to the lack of respect our program gets. Friday will be a one to two score game. 

We are passionate as you are.  I believe you said Wavo was going to hit us in the mouth.  Dont be so sensitive.  Its just banter.  We respect Waverly.  But on Friday, we will battle.  I just believe we are battle tested.  That is what causes me to favor Peabody.  

4 hours ago, Tide21 said:

My reading comprehension is top notch. Ill leave the crayon eating to you and @vandyfan1. You didn’t ask you insinuated we had a bunch of transfers. It’s the same crap you guys said in 2018. We have transfers and our schedule is weak it’s almost like a broken record. 

We have the Gold to show for our weak schedule?  lol  R7 is the SEC of 2A Football and for that matter R7 is the Sec for 1A Football.

4 hours ago, Trollin said:

I don’t think so. Waverly I feel like is very versatile. If they can’t pound the ball straight at Peabody they will air it out or just play smart misdirection and hit the outsides. Key to this game for Waverly is stopping Peabody’s run game. The key for Peabody is preventing Waverly from the explosive play. Defense will win this game. 

I like that assessment.  But the explosive plays will come from Peabody.  Not to say that Waverly wont have a few.  Your QB and RB are studs

1 minute ago, Guidance1812 said:

Vandy picked against us, hope yaw run the clock on them

Vandy has pick for us and he has picked against us.  We have won every time.  He is passionate about Wavo and he should be, but come Friday night the cream will rise.  I don't think we will run clock.  They are too good. But thanks man

Just now, Golddoctor said:

Vandy has pick for us and he has picked against us.  We have won every time.  He is passionate about Wavo and he should be, but come Friday night the cream will rise.  I don't think we will run clock.  They are too good. But thanks man

I know, he has been back and forth on that picking , hope both sides stay healthy throughout, but I’ll take Peabody by 14, yaw got your nail biter out the way so good luck

6 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

Wavo has a good back and qb.  We stop them or slow them down, we win.  We win big.  Our offensive line will wear their d-line down.  Our speed will overwhelm them.  If we open up the offense now that Driggers has gotten his playoff feet wet, and boy did he come through for us, we will score on our 1st 3 possessions.  stall on the next two and score multiple tds in the 2nd half.  

Prediction.  42-7

Post is Noted!!