Semis..... Waverly travels to Peabody. What's your thought?

tigers90

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Who are the transplants ? since you seem to know so much.  A lot these kids dads played football in Trenton. 

Well obviously your reading comprehension is pretty low. I never said I knew of any. I was asking if there are. So?

Edited by Trollin

30 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

They have a couple of really good recievers that will find their spots on the field,this game is simple though,Trench warfare,I know I say it alot and I mean it ALOT ! Waverly has several fast linemen and they could create matchup problems,I don't know that Wavos O line is gonna know what to do with Vaughn,Jones Baskerville and Burkett though ! Boldin will adjust and that's when this game will get real,second half will tell all for both squads ! I like your bold prediction though,do you think this Waverly Squad is better than RS from Semis last year?

Peabody Pride you are about the only one that is a realist on here. I respect you for that. No reason for the rest of Tide land to get butt hurt because I have pride in my school and take offense to the lack of respect our program gets. Friday will be a one to two score game. 

16 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Well obviously your reading comprehension is pretty low. I never said I knew of any. I was asking if there are. So?

My reading comprehension is top notch. Ill leave the crayon eating to you and @vandyfan1. You didn’t ask you insinuated we had a bunch of transfers. It’s the same crap you guys said in 2018. We have transfers and our schedule is weak it’s almost like a broken record. 

2 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Waverly is a balanced football team. You will not know when we will run or pass. Whether our QB will hand it off, keep it, or throw it. Our defense is solid. May be undersized compared to Peabody but are tough and hold their own. 

Balanced is a fact ! They will be very McKenzie like as far as skill guys ,Dooley is a stud,I think this comes down to the trenches would you agree?

7 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

My reading comprehension is top notch. Ill leave the crayon eating to you and @vandyfan1. You didn’t ask you insinuated we had a bunch of transfers. It’s the same crap you guys said in 2018. We have transfers and our schedule is weak it’s almost like a broken record. 

:lol: You sure are cocky huh. Tough guy. 

Edited by Trollin

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Balanced is a fact ! They will be very McKenzie like as far as skill guys ,Dooley is a stud,I think this comes down to the trenches would you agree?

I don’t think so. Waverly I feel like is very versatile. If they can’t pound the ball straight at Peabody they will air it out or just play smart misdirection and hit the outsides. Key to this game for Waverly is stopping Peabody’s run game. The key for Peabody is preventing Waverly from the explosive play. Defense will win this game. 

4 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I don’t think so. Waverly I feel like is very versatile. If they can’t pound the ball straight at Peabody they will air it out or just play smart misdirection and hit the outsides. Key to this game for Waverly is stopping Peabody’s run game. The key for Peabody is preventing Waverly from the explosive play. Defense will win this game. 

The quick outside routes have worked well for y'all ! Almost a extension of the run game .