TC hosts Meigs on the CREEKBANK!

tcjacket13

7 minutes ago, RTD said:

Do any of you'll good TC people think the great Dr. will raise the capacity to 50% from 25%? There are a lot of patents of players on both aides that didn't get tickets.

Your allotment has been the same all year, Is this the first time you have had trouble with everyone getting a ticket? Your away bleachers are very big compared to most schools in 2A ive noticed. 

On 11/23/2020 at 5:11 AM, Cashmeout said:

Over rated and over hyped. Last years Pee body team was loaded. Not so sure about this one. As for great coaching— 2 ref wins in the last 2 3rd round or they sit at home. Swiping ball out from center last year (illegal) and coach and extra player running on field without timeout granted (illegal). Now I’m not one to argue just state facts. “Just the facts”. That’s my old partner on the beat used to say. 

we are each entitled to our opinion, so think what you want about Peabody... BUT those are NOT the facts... You just spewed goo...

57 minutes ago, RTD said:

Do any of you'll good TC people think the great Dr. will raise the capacity to 50% from 25%? There are a lot of patents of players on both aides that didn't get tickets.

A lot of parents didn’t get a ticket from an allotment of 200? Where’d they all go then?

I waited til today at 1pm est. til it went public on TSSAA.  By the time I got logged on at like 1:04 TC was sold out.  I got a couple of Tickets. Meigs was sold out a couple minutes later. I  will feel guilty going now if parents didn't get tickets on Monday. 

I hope they raise the numbers for this game. At least it will be streamed online. 

Edited by Tiger2

Just now, Trollin said:

If there is a ticket issue for this game, that is absolutely ridiculous. It’s the semi finals. We at Waverly have not had one bit of trouble getting tickets. Are y’all saying that the link won’t let y’all buy anymore? Or is this a Trousdale County decision?!

Game attendance was capped at 1000. Once they were gone that’s it. The 600 that were  supposed to be available for sale today apparently sold in 7 minutes. If you pull up this game on gofan it is sold out.