Betsy vs Haywood 4A title game

Kruger77

30 minutes ago, 1Eugatnom said:

If there is a faster kid than Stewart in high school football, I want to see it. He can absolutely fly.

He is fast, but his biggest strength is slipping tackles and he he also deceptively strong. Probably the third or fourth fastest on the Tomcats. Lewis is a speedster and the punter may be the fastest guy on the team.

• Like 1

Just now, ATMFAN said:

Elizabethton RB Nate Stephens has some speed also. Again have no idea how he matches up with your guy just throwing out some guys I've saw that has impressive speed.

I've seen film. All these guys are just that fast. The Stephens kid may be quicker first few steps. Lewis is just flat out a sprinter. He has dozens of D1 offers from Power 5 schools because of his speed.

Just now, reddyrebel6 said:

I've seen film. All these guys are just that fast. The Stephens kid may be quicker first few steps. Lewis is just flat out a sprinter. He has dozens of D1 offers from Power 5 schools because of his speed.

I would say Lewis is probably our fastest straight line sprinter, Stewart is fast with a long stride and shifty. 

1 hour ago, ATMFAN said:

Nothing like watching a electrifying special teams returner unless its your team thats getting roasted by them. Special teams can be huge. 

I said two years ago Stewart was the best player on the field every Friday night and I have seen nothing to change my mind during that period. When he is focused, he is a game changer. And he has been focused during playoffs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

#10. Plays corner and the slot. Also returns punts and KRs 

The only problem is that Elizabethton seldom punts and either kicks it into the end zone or pooch kicks. So you won't get a chance to see any returns from him. Against Nolensville they didn't have to punt once. Scored on every offensive series.