Betsy vs Haywood 4A title game

Kruger77

37 minutes ago, SXSW said:

The State Championship Game was last week (Betsy vs Nolensville) Elizabethton by as many as they want.. I see a threepeat coming 12 months from now.

If they win this Saturday going for a 3 peat next year will be a whole different animal. 4A just got a lot tougher next year especially in the west. The East will have their hands full with whoever comes out of the west next year. 

43 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If they win this Saturday going for a 3 peat next year will be a whole different animal. 4A just got a lot tougher next year especially in the west. The East will have their hands full with whoever comes out of the west next year. 

QB and RB are back for Betsy.....Remember you heard it here first Greeneville will be State title contenders this time next year. It has to be tougher then this last cycle...because the East has dominated.

3 minutes ago, SXSW said:

QB and RB are back for Betsy.....Remember you heard it here first Greeneville will be State title contenders this time next year. It has to be tougher then this last cycle...because the East has dominated.

In the west bracket you’ll have The contenders of Haywood Milan, south Gibson, Lexington, Hardin county

16 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

For all that’s been to Cookeville since 2013 (haha), where is your favorite place to eat?  Whether it’s a hole in the wall, a diner, or chain restaurant.  

There’s a good drive through Japanese hibachi place when you get off on 286. It’s on the right about halfway between the interstate and Tech. Can’t remember the name. I think it’s right beside a nice Mexican place that’s pretty good too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m glad Milan and Hardin are continuing to play non region the next two years. That game is good for both teams. 

It is. Of course Hardin County is losing I think 22 seniors this year. So really don’t know if they’ll be as competitive as this year or not. A lot of big shoes to fill next year. 

52 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

In the west bracket you’ll have The contenders of Haywood Milan, south Gibson, Lexington, Hardin county

TomcatFan2011 how many Seniors do we have on the team this year?  I should know, but I don't. 

i know we will reload, but I was just curious.  I know we came back strong in 2019 after losing something like 33 seniors off of the 2018 team.  At least I think it was 33.  My memory isn't what it used to be!