Betsy vs Haywood 4A title game

Kruger77

3 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Haywood!!! 

Pulling for my west TN boys!!! Seniors this will be that last game you ever play. I hope you leave it all on the field!!! 

BRING THAT GOLD BACK TO WEST TN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Man of Millions.  Region 7-4A is going to be a tough one next year!

12 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Hey the only consolation I have is....Betsy and Devil's have not beat the Mavs in 2021 so I am feeling pretty good.....for a while. I am fattening next year's Crow up plump. Will try to deep fry it...It might tast better that way...

Go Betsy! Bring it home for the East!!

True Mav..... have a great Christmas Mav.

So, with Milan falling to Alcoa, I’m resting all my hope on Haywood to win a Gold Ball. I pulled for Milan because they are in Region 7-3A with us. I’m for Haywood because they are my close neighbors. With a different choice by my parents, I could have enrolled in Haywood County schools instead of Tipton, since our farm is on the county line. 

Let’s go Tomcats. Bring the trophy back to West Tennessee.

Just now, CHARGERFAN said:

So, with Milan falling to Alcoa, I’m resting all my hope on Haywood to win a Gold Ball. I pulled for Milan because they are in Region 7-3A with us. I’m for Haywood because they are my close neighbors. With a different choice by my parents, I could have enrolled in Haywood County schools instead of Tipton, since our farm is on the county line. 

Let’s go Tomcats. Bring the trophy back to West Tennessee.

Still have Peabody playing tomorrow as well. I think that’s the best chance for the West.

On 12/2/2020 at 10:36 AM, SXSW said:

The State Championship Game was last week (Betsy vs Nolensville) Elizabethton by as many as they want.. I see a threepeat coming 12 months from now.

Dude you do know Greeneville was beating Elizabethton in the 4th quarter right ? Lost by a missed extra point and a field goal. 24-20 I hardly think a team that Elizabethton scored on 8 out of 8 time's was their tuffest Challenge LOL

• Upvote 3