Playoffs - 5A Championship - Oak Ridge vs Summit

CardinalGrey

4 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

That’s sad though Ope, that you have to rely upon other teams to beat the Cats. On a completely serious note, are you aware of how pathetic that is? I mean, really. Have some pride, Ope. Geez, dude.

Sweetscience i have plenty of pride.O.r has laughed and ran the score up on clinton on purpose.So no speeches about pride.O.r was lucky to score last night.

10 minutes ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

Sweetscience i have plenty of pride.O.r has laughed and ran the score up on clinton on purpose.So no speeches about pride.O.r was lucky to score last night.

Lol!! And y’all wouldn’t do the same thing to us, IF you ever had the opportunity? We can’t help y’all are awful. Maybe try to get better, so you can maybe stop us from scoring? BTW, the 74-0 game, y’all had that one coming. That’s what happens when you vandalize other teams and schools property. You get your a$&&& handed to you for it. If you don’t like it, get better. It’s pretty simple. You need a Kleenex, Ope?

Edited by SweetScience
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

It is fun watching the ridgers get it handed to them.Will they win anything in the next 29 years with the largest enrollment in 5a?They wont have 4a south doyle to play next year.

And of course you completely dodge my last comment. So predictable Ope, so predictable. Get better, you and the Dragons. Again, it’s sad that you have to rely upon other teams to beat the Cats, because yours can’t but once every 10-15 years. The life of a Clinton hater of all things OR must be extremely tiring for you, Opester.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

And of course you completely dodge my last comment. So predictable Ope, so predictable. Get better, you and the Dragons. Again, it’s sad that you have to rely upon other teams to beat the Cats, because yours can’t but once every 10-15 years. The life of a Clinton hater of all things OR must be extremely tiring for you, Opester.

Hypocrite lol.I guess that means o.r. will not win anything again in the next 29 years.I hope all the grandparents can tell everyone how good o.r. used to be.

9 minutes ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

Hypocrite lol.I guess that means o.r. will not win anything again in the next 29 years.I hope all the grandparents can tell everyone how good o.r. used to be.

“Used to be?” We did just make the state finals game, you know? Pretty soon we’re gonna have to start digging up graves to remind people of the last time that Clinton beat OR in basketball or football if y’all don’t figure out a way to pretty soon.

Edited by SweetScience

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

“Used to be?” We did just make the state finals game, you know? Pretty soon we’re gonna have to start digging up graves to remind people of the last time that Clinton beat OR in basketball or football if y’all don’t pretty soon.

I forgot getting silver is a moral victory after 29 years.My most hearty congratulations to the mildcat nation.Lol.

4 minutes ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

I forgot getting silver is a moral victory after 29 years.My most hearty congratulations to the mildcat nation.Lol.

Well, I’m just figuring in that most every program in the state (Clinton has such lofty standards, I know, so maybe they wouldn’t think so) would consider a trip to the state championship game as quite a big accomplishment. I mean, not everybody can be Maryville and Alcoa, of course.

4 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Well, I’m just figuring in that most every program in the state (Clinton has such lofty standards, I know, so maybe they wouldn’t think so) would consider a trip to the state championship game as quite a big accomplishment. I mean, not everybody can be Maryville and Alcoa, of course.

Congratulations to o.r. on your big accomplishment.

9 minutes ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

Congratulations to o.r. on your big accomplishment.

Thanks, Opester. I truly mean that too. I also sincerely hope that your Dragons can get to 2 wins, at least, next season. The rivalry is so much better when the result of the game is in doubt, instead of everyone knowing who will win long before the game has started, like usual. I really mean that, Ope. I’m also glad we could have this discussion tonight. I feel as if we became a little closer tonight because of it.

Edited by SweetScience