Region 6-3A 2021 & 2022

BoardHater71

10 hours ago, Plugged said:

Should be a very competitive scrimmage

I thought the same thing. But man was I surprised after tonight. The starters for both teams went for 2 quarters (both were running clock) and after the 2 quarters concluded the score was WH 21 Creekwood 0. Very pleased. WH has some size. Creekwood is 4a and WH had the bigger team. Excited for the season

Heritage did not look too good against Springfield. Of course, the Yellow Jackets are no slouch. Their Defense will be a strength for their team and help them in 5A. The Patriots still struggle up front and were whipped play after play. It’s so frustrating! Being a former lineman,  to watch a guy line down and stand straight up or not fire off the ball. Games are Won in the trenches. If Heritage doesn’t get better up front, it’s going to be a long season. Defensively, I saw some good & bad out of the Patriots. Defenders were often in the right places to make a play, but didn’t break down and make the tackle. A few missed tackles for a loss. Tackling is something you can clean up. 

Based on the starters score:

Springfield 31

Heritage 7

3 hours ago, Plugged said:

After seeing the Cheatham scrimmage I believe they will be fighting for the final playoff spot this year. They should easily handle Sycamore and Stewart county.

What? But you said they would be dead last. And what happened to WHH Friday?? Learning more everyday you are full of crap and don’t know what you are talking about

3 hours ago, Plugged said:

After seeing the Cheatham scrimmage I believe they will be fighting for the final playoff spot this year. They should easily handle Sycamore and Stewart county.

We are gonna beat Sycamore, Fairview, Stewart, Waverly, White Houses, Harpeth, and everybody else this year.  I cant wait.  We finally got some good coaches and we ain’t got no COVID stopping us from going to work this year.  First up Glencliff.  Always fun to beat up some Metro punks.

1 minute ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

We are gonna beat Sycamore, Fairview, Stewart, Waverly, White Houses, Harpeth, and everybody else this year.  I cant wait.  We finally got some good coaches and we ain’t got no COVID stopping us from going to work this year.  First up Glencliff.  Always fun to beat up some Metro punks.

Sycamore definitely. Stewart maybe. White House’s… who cares. Waverly and Fairview. Naw. Glad to see y’all will be better. 0-10 sucks. I remember the days when Cheatham was the team to beat. Good luck to y’all 

1 minute ago, Trollin said:

Sycamore definitely. Stewart maybe. White House’s… who cares. Waverly and Fairview. Naw. Glad to see y’all will be better. 0-10 sucks. I remember the days when Cheatham was the team to beat. Good luck to y’all 

You about to be seeing them days again son.  Waverly ain’t in 2A no more.  Plugged was right. You think y’all are good cause y’all beat some bad teams.  Besides Sycamore every offense y’all play this year is gonna be better.  

4 minutes ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

You about to be seeing them days again son.  Waverly ain’t in 2A no more.  Plugged was right. You think y’all are good cause y’all beat some bad teams.  Besides Sycamore every offense y’all play this year is gonna be better.  

Besides the White House’s same ole teams we always play and have played for decades. Ain’t no different. Waverly has flipped and flopped 2A and 3A for as long as I can remember. We have played the best teams in this Region every year over the years. Regardless of being in 2A. And have beat them. Fairview and Camden. You or anyone else on here don’t phase me. Time will tell and show y’all what’s up. Waverly will win this Region. 

8 minutes ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

Yeah Cheatham co won’t be waverly, Fairview, White House, and maybe not even whh. Having great coaches is perfect. But they can only set a team up to win. They can’t play the game for you. I can tell you right now cheatham won’t have the athletes to play with waverlys offense, too versatile. The defense will just out athlete them boys y’all got over there son. And make a team in the schedule that is better than westview or riversides offense.