Prayers Needed For Coalfield community!

Coachd811

On 2/7/2021 at 7:54 PM, crow said:

I gotta take my Greenback boys. We been running together way to long to pull against them. Yes as far as I know he still has a PWO offer and since the other punter entered the portal that really helps him. Not saying he’ll compete with Brooks but ya never know. If he gets next level coaching and kicks every day he will improve greatly. His senior season he only practiced punts on the weekends. As for what we bring back we lost a bunch of seniors but we should be improved over last year. Honestly it will mostly depend on if we stick with the offense we have ran or change it up. We were a tough out in the days of 14-10 games but the offensive game of NFL and college have made it to the HS level and great defense just isn’t enough anymore. If you can’t average near 28 a game at least chances of making an impact are very low. We’ve gotta adapt offensively or figure out how to get back to holding teams to 14 or under. Time will tell I reckon. 

I hope to see him make it and good luck to the Indians.  Lots of respect for you guys along with those other Indians from down South.

17 hours ago, rtl112 said:

I hope to see him make it and good luck to the Indians.  Lots of respect for you guys along with those other Indians from down South.

I wish the community and the new HC all the best. The Oneida/Coalfield rivalry runs deep but y’all certainly are still in our prayers. 

• 3 weeks later...

I saw where last night a 17 year old boy from Coalfield got picked by Blake Shelton on the voice and I was so happy he made it through to the next round. I thought, God has a way of healing hearts, so I hope when the millions of people watching that show last night will google Coalfield TN , they will see the hurt that your community has faced the last few months and will also pray for you all. I just want you to know that yes we may be rivals in football, but in the game of life we're all on the same team and the faster people learn that, the better we will all be. Prayers from my family, my church, and from the Pirate Community in South Pittsburg. God Bless!! looking for something good to happen to your football team this year and praying for your new coach, 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sportman said:

I saw where last night a 17 year old boy from Coalfield got picked by Blake Shelton on the voice and I was so happy he made it through to the next round. I thought, God has a way of healing hearts, so I hope when the millions of people watching that show last night will google Coalfield TN , they will see the hurt that your community has faced the last few months and will also pray for you all. I just want you to know that yes we may be rivals in football, but in the game of life we're all on the same team and the faster people learn that, the better we will all be. Prayers from my family, my church, and from the Pirate Community in South Pittsburg. God Bless!! looking for something good to happen to your football team this year and praying for your new coach, 

Well said sportsman