Hampton 2021

uknoit2

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Welp, just lost a game, Avery will not be able to play us due to new conference alignment, looking for a game either week 6 or 9. Hope we can still find us one. Hate we lost this game, I just know a ton of people in Avery and always enjoy chatting .Oh well.

Thought that might happen. That’s why I asked you when I saw NC was going to a 10 game schedule. I think West Caldwell,Draughn,Patton,Madison, Owen,Mitchell and Mountain Heritage is going to be the conference. Mountain Heritage is dropping to 1a.

Edited by Appvol

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Welp, just lost a game, Avery will not be able to play us due to new conference alignment, looking for a game either week 6 or 9. Hope we can still find us one. Hate we lost this game, I just know a ton of people in Avery and always enjoy chatting .Oh well.

Will have to find another easy win somewhere else.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

May not have to worry. Hearing basketball games will go fanless. If so, figure FB will be on the chopping block 

Would be a shame, these kids are busting their rear ends.  Hate it for the Basketball kids, I'm sure they would like it much better with fans, its actually a big part of the game, learning how to play in front of a hostile crowd.

Just now, pujo said:

Would be a shame, these kids are busting their rear ends.  Hate it for the Basketball kids, I'm sure they would like it much better with fans, its actually a big part of the game, learning how to play in front of a hostile crowd.

Not sure I'll let mine play any sport and not be allowed to be there. Not sure it should be allowed for a child to compete and not have a parent or guardian present 

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Not sure I'll let mine play any sport and not be allowed to be there. Not sure it should be allowed for a child to compete and not have a parent or guardian present 

I'd be pretty upset not being able to attend my young'uns games. Sounds a little like we are in another Country. I could see a BUNCH of kids giving it up.