Hampton 2021

uknoit2

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I think I'll hold off unless some other GB poster starts one this year.I was talking to myself most of the year.Times have changed.

Yep I passed the torch to spike. I’m still around but not leading the charge anymore. If anyone doesn’t know why then they probably haven’t been paying attention, I’ve personally told most of y’all what’s going on. Still love HS football and support my Indians but time for some new blood to take over. BTW that church if idiots that protest everything have notified us our mascot is culturally insensitive and are demanding we remove it. We’ll see what happens but they were able to stop our public prayer before the game. Never thought I’d see that but it happened. I’m betting the spear and Indian goes away and we just have the “O” soon. Already seeing it on some gear SMH! Hank said it best, ya see I’m a dinosaur, should’ve died out a long time before, there’s a whole lot of dinosaurs. So hand me my hat, excuse me man but where is tha door?

Edited by crow

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Sorry guys really wasn't trying to start anything at all. I was just wanting to get feed back from other schools. Good or bad.

Heck stick around. There’s no telling where this sucker will end up going. Just one tip if you’ve never saw the movie Tombstone, the good one with Val Kilmer, then better bone up on it. Trust me, it’ll come in handy at some point :roflol:

42 minutes ago, crow said:

Yep I passed the torch to spike. I’m still around but not leading the charge anymore. If anyone doesn’t know why then they probably haven’t been paying attention, I’ve personally told most of y’all what’s going on. Still love HS football and support my Indians but time for some new blood to take over. BTW that church if idiots that protest everything have notified us our mascot is culturally insensitive and are demanding we remove it. We’ll see what happens but they were able to stop our public prayer before the game. Never thought I’d see that but it happened. I’m betting the spear and Indian goes away and we just have the “O” soon. Already seeing it on some gear SMH! Hank said it best, ya see I’m a dinosaur, should’ve died out a long time before, there’s a whole lot of dinosaurs. So hand me my hat, excuse me man but where is tha door?

Lawwww I hope you all don't cave in to them! They're no daisy at all! 

14 hours ago, crow said:

How did they stop your public prayer?  If enough people would band together,  these wackos couldn't do anything smh

39 minutes ago, THE KING said:

How did they stop your public prayer?  If enough people would band together,  these wackos couldn't do anything smh

Calls and letters but we kept it going. Then their “legal team” wrote a letter to the school board and that was that. Our cheerleaders started gathering on the field and leading the Lord’s Prayer during our “moment of reflection” so there’s still a public prayer before the games but it honestly makes me sick we cowed down to that bunch. I was shocked it happened but it did. I know the role call on that vote by the board and it won’t be forgotten at least by me for the ones that passed that one I promise you. 

3 hours ago, crow said:

Calls and letters but we kept it going. Then their “legal team” wrote a letter to the school board and that was that. Our cheerleaders started gathering on the field and leading the Lord’s Prayer during our “moment of reflection” so there’s still a public prayer before the games but it honestly makes me sick we cowed down to that bunch. I was shocked it happened but it did. I know the role call on that vote by the board and it won’t be forgotten at least by me for the ones that passed that one I promise you.