Hampton 2021

uknoit2

22 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

Don Julian gary oaks larry tillman john orr mike lunsford gary keith robby turbyfill john overbay bill birchfield john orr again brock pittman gary white scott potter next only 1 coach lasted 15 years at a time matter of fact no coach in cloudland history in any sport has laste 15 years at one stint. actually only 2 football coaches have lasted 5 years ever.

That goes back a little while longer than I remember. Does show that many don't last long.

4 minutes ago, THE KING said:

It truly is my friend.  I've been keeping up with clarkrange for several seasons.  The Monday twins are barely 5 feet tall.  Both are miss basketball finalist.  You can watch their games on YouTube.  I use them to motivate my twins 

King you need to do some research on Murphy coach David Gentry. There are some good articles on him.

5 minutes ago, THE KING said:

It truly is my friend.  I've been keeping up with clarkrange for several seasons.  The Monday twins are barely 5 feet tall.  Both are miss basketball finalist.  You can watch their games on YouTube.  I use them to motivate my twins 

Hope them 2 of yours have a lot of success, I'm sure they'll work for it. I'll be a fan.

8 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I want to watch the Girl from Loretta, that girl can PLAY.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Hope them 2 of yours have a lot of success, I'm sure they'll work for it. I'll be a fan.

Thanks pal. I don't have unrealistic expectations but i do expect their best.  The softball team is gonna make history.  

As for karly Weathers,  I've been keeping up with her as well.  UT needs to close on her. I'd hate to lose her to Alabama.