Hampton 2021

uknoit2

18 minutes ago, pujo said:

Everyone loves alot of things until they don't. I've seen a lot of divorces at Cloudland. Tough place to Coach.

I guess I'm the abused housewife who won't leave.  In the past I've preached the word of what it will take to win at a high level.  My daughters just spent 2 hours beating each other up on the basketball court up in newland cause they are dead serious about walking through the Murphy center like they own the place.  The biggest challenge is getting everyone to unite and be a family.  

2 hours ago, Appvol said:

Not as long as they are there for the right reasons.

Think back at all the coaches, its been a BUNCH. Just how many of these coaches was there for the wrong reasons. You Have, Potter,White Lunsford, Pittman, Keith, Turbyfield, only 2 that coached for a long time was Lunsford and Orr. Gotta admit thats a lot of turnover.Oh yeah,forgot Overbay.

Edited by pujo

26 minutes ago, pujo said:

Think back at all the coaches, its been a BUNCH. Just how many of these coaches was there for the wrong reasons. You Have, Potter,White Lunsford, Pittman, Keith, Turbyfield, only 2 that coached for a long time was Lunsford and Orr. Gotta admit thats a lot of turnover.Oh yeah,forgot Overbay.

With Cloudland being one of the smallest schools you are going to have up and down years. Cant worry about your record. Got make it about the kids and hope they have fun playing. Goal should be to win your conference and hopefully some playoff games.

41 minutes ago, Appvol said:

With Cloudland being one of the smallest schools you are going to have up and down years. Cant worry about your record. Got make it about the kids and hope they have fun playing. Goal should be to win your conference and hopefully some playoff games.

Agree with that, only thing I'm talking about is how long the love affair lasts. 

Don Julian gary oaks larry tillman john orr mike lunsford gary keith robby turbyfill john overbay bill birchfield john orr again brock pittman gary white scott potter next only 1 coach lasted 15 years at a time matter of fact no coach in cloudland history in any sport has laste 15 years at one stint. actually only 2 football coaches have lasted 5 years ever.