Hampton 2021

uknoit2

Matter of fact i think babies are required to take vaccines before they come home from hospital then they must have more shots before attending school then more shots before allowed in high school then more before college then more before nursing school they are trying to kill us all have been for quite a while these shots are not to prevent diseases they are to control our mind and track our every move THEY are everywhere

4 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

Don't let your kid take that polio vaccine it has the tracking device in it because everyone has to take it and the rubella shot is the mind conrtoller can not trust those darn doctors they WATCH OUR EVERY MOVE BEWARE!!

You speaking of the Fauci Virus and the Trump vaccine.

13 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

i thought we all ready required vaccinations for kids before they were allowed to attend school is that true

8 hours ago, pujo said:

You speaking of the Fauci Virus and the Trump vaccine.

4 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

I think it's the virus trump had that was fake lol

Take a lil time and read up on this "vaccine" from real doctors that have done real studies. There's also nice lil videos out of our vaccine backers from decades ago. From their own mouths about vaccines and control of people. Believe what you want.

Many vaccines have proven productive for sure. This one hasn't been proven to do crap. By the way, what in the world happened to the FLU?? Its just disappeared? And what happened to Hydroxychloroquine; Proven to kill the covid? Last I heard it has been banned for fighting covid and doctors cannot now administer for covid. By the way, thats straight from a local doctor, not hearsay. Guess he could be a right out liar. But Strange if true, isn't it?

Just a couple questions from an ignorant, backwoods, Bible thumping, straight, non-liberal nut