Hampton 2021

uknoit2

11 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Take a lil time and read up on this "vaccine" from real doctors that have done real studies. There's also nice lil videos out of our vaccine backers from decades ago. From their own mouths about vaccines and control of people. Believe what you want.

Many vaccines have proven productive for sure. This one hasn't been proven to do crap. By the way, what in the world happened to the FLU?? Its just disappeared? And what happened to Hydroxychloroquine; Proven to kill the covid? Last I heard it has been banned for fighting covid and doctors cannot now administer for covid. By the way, thats straight from a local doctor, not hearsay. Guess he could be a right out liar. But Strange if true, isn't it?

Just a couple questions from an ignorant, backwoods, Bible thumping, straight, non-liberal nut   

I did they have PHD from Harvard much better education than i have also my own DR.told me that if your older than 50 and don't take this vaccine you would have to be a fool in his words not mine

Hydroxychloraquin was proven to have negative effects on the heart Brazil still used it but it had the highest death rate in the world Trump did not use it when he had the virus he listened to DRs took steroids and other coctails along with regeneron monoclonal antibiodies made from clones of an aborted baby fom netherlands and remdesivir not hydroxychloroquin which was an extract of Quinine a poison often used as a way to abort babies because the body cannot fight the poison when trying to supply and protect 2 lives FACT. But i was agreeing with king dont take the vaccine i know many people who are now being watched by THEM.

I think our president Trump did a great job with operation Warp Speed getting the vaccine produced and red tape cut so it could be produced in record time but THEY did it to control our minds and make us all vote for him that's why he took the vaccine. THEY ARE WATCHING YOU CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK THEY CAN READ YOUR MIND

3 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

I think our president Trump did a great job with operation Warp Speed getting the vaccine produced and red tape cut so it could be produced in record time but THEY did it to control our minds and make us all vote for him that's why he took the vaccine. THEY ARE WATCHING YOU CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK THEY CAN READ YOUR MIND

Herd is too scattered ,gotta get um in one flock. If that dang Fauci not started this mess, would have saved Trump ,would have been reelected and economy would have still been great. That little feller is stronger than we all knew. I'm actually just being silly but this has been an absolute foolish mess from day 0ne. No one has a clue what to believe. Gonna be hard to herd um unless they are of one flock.

I'm as lost as I've ever been on these boards....I must be getting old....And apparently a fool too.

My point was, using Hydroxychloraquin may have side effects down the road (as does every vaccine, prescription drug, over the counter drug, pork, beef, snuff, etc) but if it could save your life, you should have the choice to use it vs dying on a vent.

As far as Falsey goes, about 6 years ago he said the next administration would suffer a great pandemic and BOOM! It happened! He ain't just a strong lil feller, he must be a god too, right?    Na! This is a lot larger than some want to believe and been in the works for some time. Follow the money. 

8 hours ago, pujo said:

Herd is too scattered ,gotta get um in one flock. If that dang Fauci not started this mess, would have saved Trump ,would have been reelected and economy would have still been great. That little feller is stronger than we all knew. I'm actually just being silly but this has been an absolute foolish mess from day 0ne. No one has a clue what to believe. Gonna be hard to herd um unless they are of one flock.

I concur you guys are smart. I think :mrgreen:

On 4/5/2021 at 8:23 PM, uknoit2 said:

Take a lil time and read up on this "vaccine" from real doctors that have done real studies. There's also nice lil videos out of our vaccine backers from decades ago. From their own mouths about vaccines and control of people. Believe what you want.

Many vaccines have proven productive for sure. This one hasn't been proven to do crap. By the way, what in the world happened to the FLU?? Its just disappeared? And what happened to Hydroxychloroquine; Proven to kill the covid? Last I heard it has been banned for fighting covid and doctors cannot now administer for covid. By the way, thats straight from a local doctor, not hearsay. Guess he could be a right out liar. But Strange if true, isn't it?

Just a couple questions from an ignorant, backwoods, Bible thumping, straight, non-liberal nut   

I work at a pretty big hospital. This stuff is real and heartbreaking for many families. I was hesitant about the vaccine at first but I eventually got it. 

5 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

I work at a pretty big hospital. This stuff is real and heartbreaking for many families. I was hesitant about the vaccine at first but I eventually got it. 

PP there's no doubt it's real and dangerous; For certain groups of people without doubt. I'm afraid this vaccine may be too tho. I read a stat that stated 85% of deaths were people with obesity. I imagine that's due to existing breathing issues with em. I've not been tested but feel 100% positive I had what they call covid in March 2020. Felt like a bad flu for 3 days.  

28 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

PP there's no doubt it's real and dangerous; For certain groups of people without doubt. I'm afraid this vaccine may be too tho. I read a stat that stated 85% of deaths were people with obesity. I imagine that's due to existing breathing issues with em. I've not been tested but feel 100% positive I had what they call covid in March 2020. Felt like a bad flu for 3 days.  

You may very well have had it. I know some who feel the same. There's always a chance you take with a vaccine. If I hadn't been around some who had it and witnessed what it did to them I may have not taken it myself. Also was close to 3 people who passed away from it within 24 hrs of each other. A father, his son and son in law. Absolute devastation for the family. Regardless of how any of us feel about the subject I wish good health for all.