Hampton 2021

uknoit2

5 hours ago, THE KING said:

Well, we'll know after the 18th if the studs at cland will become the studs of htown.  I know one thing, the girls basketball team won't be terrible anymore.  Lady dogs will be state contenders right off the bat

I hear your girls are players! Just think you can stand with me and shout GO DOGSSSSSS!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I hear your girls are players! Just think you can stand with me and shout GO DOGSSSSSS!!!!!!

If i was a Hampton parent from the girls basketball team,  I'd be praying for it to happen.  That's the worst team they've ever put on a court.  And this is probably one of the top 3 teams cland has ever had. Jasmine birchfield has to be getting offers from everywhere.  My girls 7th grade team wasn't even challenged.  Hampton would become a serious threat if this thing goes through especially if matt becomes the coach.

13 minutes ago, THE KING said:

If i was a Hampton parent from the girls basketball team,  I'd be praying for it to happen.  That's the worst team they've ever put on a court.  And this is probably one of the top 3 teams cland has ever had. Jasmine birchfield has to be getting offers from everywhere.  My girls 7th grade team wasn't even challenged.  Hampton would become a serious threat if this thing goes through especially if matt becomes the coach.

You think Cloudland will get to the state and compete with the Big girls. 

45 minutes ago, THE KING said:

That Mandy Benfields pretty good too

41 minutes ago, THE KING said:

And the Freshman might have the most upside on the girls team. Glad I want have to yell go dogs I feel for you.