Hampton 2021

uknoit2

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

I know it is way too early to be exact, but how do you guys see Hampton stacking up South Greene this fall?         Boone plays South Greene the first game and Hampton the last game.       SG @ Hampton is in the middle on Oct 1.

Think you handle them, my guess is you will have the athletes to contain the QB, Contain and its game over. All about matchups and with a good coach like you have, you will have a good scheme. As far as how we matchup, only time will tell, we Struggled to matchup last season. Think well do a better job this year.

Edited by pujo

On 2/8/2021 at 11:46 AM, blazer1set said:

I know it is way too early to be exact, but how do you guys see Hampton stacking up South Greene this fall?         Boone plays South Greene the first game and Hampton the last game.       SG @ Hampton is in the middle on Oct 1.

21 hours ago, pujo said:

Think you handle them, my guess is you will have the athletes to contain the QB, Contain and its game over. All about matchups and with a good coach like you have, you will have a good scheme. As far as how we matchup, only time will tell, we Struggled to matchup last season. Think well do a better job this year.

Think we take care of business in 2021 at Hampton just like 2019...SG QB is a good one but I think it's a different game at SG in '18 & '20 if our starting LBR's are in the game to contain him 

Edited by uknoit2

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Think we take care of business in 2021 at Hampton just like 2019...SG QB is a good one but I think it's a different game at SG in '18 & '20 if our starting LBR's are in the game to contain him 

Weve got about 7 lb'er we can play,we should be healthy at that spot.

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2021 at 2:21 PM, pujo said:

Weve got about 7 lb'er we can play,we should be healthy at that spot.

Don't think SG will be able to match up in the trenches this year.  On another note,  I've seen some video footage of some 300 lb bench pressers at cland!  I'm surprised at how they've quietly went about their business

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Don't think SG will be able to match up in the trenches this year.  On another note,  I've seen some video footage of some 300 lb bench pressers at cland!  I'm surprised at how they've quietly went about their business

I saw video of one kid, may have more, we are doing really well but don't have kids doing that. Had a couple dead lift nearly 500. Think Clouldland could be a tough game.

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

We'd get our rear ends kicked in a bench press contests. Got several that benches over 200. They work extremely hard  but its a slow grind moving up. For my part, I don't care what they lift, its the dedication and the willingness to how up and give it their all. We've got a bunch like that.