Hampton 2021

uknoit2

On 2/11/2021 at 11:23 AM, VOLSOHARD18 said:

Did the qb jones quit basketball i havent seen or heard anythi g about him and the kid can play. Was just curious

Yes Sir, was fun to watch but circumstances change sometimes.

On 2/11/2021 at 11:50 AM, THE KING said:

He's bulking up for football season. 

Correct. More like,  changed gears than quit...Quit can be an ugly word ya know 

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Yes Sir, was fun to watch but circumstances change sometimes.

Correct. More like,  changed gears than quit...Quit can be an ugly word ya know 

Building a beast and now we have its head. Be glad when we get all the fingers and toe's in there with us. I'm big time impressed with these kids. Gonna be hard to start for this bunch. A lot of different kids will get playing time and I doubt you see much drop off when we sub. Just about every starter will be over 200 pounds.

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Building a beast and now we have its head. Be glad when we get all the fingers and toe's in there with us. I'm big time impressed with these kids. Gonna be hard to start for this bunch. A lot of different kids will get playing time and I doubt you see much drop off when we sub. Just about every starter will be over 200 pounds.

That size advantage is a huge plus! Hes glad to be there with most of the body of the beast LOL. There's one body part still missing but he'll be there after this round ball is over.

Possibly one of "those teams" this season.

21 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

That size advantage is a huge plus! Hes glad to be there with most of the body of the beast LOL. There's one body part still missing but he'll be there after this round ball is over.

Weve got a few scattered either baseball or basketball but the bulk is there, Id say were missing 4 or 5 that will be playing . The work ethic has been amazing, these DOGS ARE HUNGRY.

18 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Well, we'll know after the 18th if the studs at cland will become the studs of htown.  I know one thing, the girls basketball team won't be terrible anymore.  Lady dogs will be state contenders right off the bat

1 hour ago, pujo said:

What happens on the 18th.

School board is gonna decide whether to close little Milligan,  keenburg, and cloudland high.  2021-22 school year would be the last for cland. They also want to close unaka elementary and valley forge by 22-23.  Hampton and hunter will absorb those kids. I'd say a bulk of keenburg will end up at central.  My girls will end up wherever their teammates go which will more than likely be Hampton.  Trust me if Hampton plays it right and makes Matt the coach,  they will be a force in roundball.  Cland is loaded with girls athletes. Hampton currently don't compare.  They were destroyed the other night 

36 minutes ago, THE KING said:

School board is gonna decide whether to close little Milligan,  keenburg, and cloudland high.  2021-22 school year would be the last for cland. They also want to close unaka elementary and valley forge by 22-23.  Hampton and hunter will absorb those kids. I'd say a bulk of keenburg will end up at central.  My girls will end up wherever their teammates go which will more than likely be Hampton.  Trust me if Hampton plays it right and makes Matt the coach,  they will be a force in roundball.  Cland is loaded with girls athletes. Hampton currently don't compare.  They were destroyed the other night 

Guess well see, they've been at this forever.