Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, TideRolls said:

mrbigster, not taking anything away from LC accomplishments 2 seasons ago and yes I know they had a lot of Covid issues that negatively impacted their season last year and yes they will be a good team this season. But there is no need in playing this game on a Thursday night, I've yet to see a LC team fill up their little stadium and people in the area don't think it will be that great of a game, But we'll bring mosquito spray for sure...  Tennessee Top 100 site is so biased toward the Falcons it's almost comical to see what they'll come up with, he's a "Homeboy".  Peabody by at least 5 scores with a running clock in week 3...

Whoa that’s harsh.   I will agree with the top 100 guy being biased I’ve seen so many lake county post from that page it’s evident 

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Almost over and it’s Dyer county TCA and UC and of course PHS wish NSHS was here at least some resistance then

Watch it. Compare apples to apples. Our starting 7.  4 of which are incoming freshmen. The other 3 are 1 sophomore and 2 senior. They were wide eyed facing you guys but it will make them better

Edited by BigEdMo

9 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Watch it. Compare apples to apples. Our starting 7.  4 of which are incoming freshmen. The other 3 are 1 sophomore and 2 senior. They were wide eyed facing you guys but it will make them better

He didn’t say anything specifically about tca.  I doubt he knew what grade yalls players were in so how would he compare apples to apples ? 

11 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

For who and what y’all are you did very well ! Best UC and played dyer well had several scores on Dyer

11 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I did I did ! I don’t pull away from what I say lol! But doesn’t mean I don’t respect TCA kids came out with 10 kids and played and didn’t quit ! 

You know I dont Pull away from my comments also. That’s why there is a mutual respect. I just Have t been on in a while so people will have to get used to my bush shaking.