Trousdale County Off-season 2021

JimmyJohnson

15 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

My understanding is that he wants that massive pay bump added to his top 5 years for retirement draw.  I only know that because he has said it directly on multiple occasions. 

You are obviously a school system employee who doesn't like some of the little system secrets being shared on here.  So, my question, which school do you teach PE or History at?  I'm like 90% sure I could guess you in 3 guesses.

Yeah. You should know. You worked for him. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, JimmyJohnson said:

It must have happened! Ghost said it did and this dude knows everything

No drug bust for any TC football player in 2020. The kid that got DWI was in Sumner co and was on a four wheeler thing. No DWI on his record. Don't think it would have been in anyone's best interest to throw the kid off the team and out of school. How would throwing the book to the young man when he had never made a plea or had a day in court. Never went to court so TC STAFF got it right.

13 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

I will not mention names, but the drug stuff occurred before the Gordonsville game.  Then another event occurred before the Watertown playoff game.  Getting pretty tired of you Tc folks claiming people don't know about your little hornets nest and are just making stuff up. 

This is from the same County that claims Barker was never told he could get free gas (then why was he allowed to get it for months then the trigger was pulled on him after he was eliminated in the first round...Funny how those two coincide), or that claims Coach E never assaulted a player, and cussed out superiors (why isn't that incredibly successful coach not in Trousdale anymore if this never occurred)?  What about the long tradition of coaches sleeping with students, that goes back a ways in the past decade, bet to you RTD that never happened either.  Guess I'm gonna need to post news articles on here now.   

Barker got in trouble not for the free gas for himself but because he was filling all of his vehicles up including his wife's vehicle. That's why he was arrested. Coach E left because he was told he needed to get his personal life together before he could move up and become the HC. I know exactly what he did and why he left Yes all that you have said about coach E is true but it's not the whole story. Yes, it happened when I was in school when it comes to coach sleeping with a student but that coach no longer coaches at TC. I will be the first to admit TC has skeletons in its closet but why bring them out for the public? Some secrets should be kept. But I still know nothing about kids being arrested on drug charges those weeks. 

9 hours ago, RTD said:

Barker got in trouble not for the free gas for himself but because he was filling all of his vehicles up including his wife's vehicle. That's why he was arrested. Coach E left because he was told he needed to get his personal life together before he could move up and become the HC. I know exactly what he did and why he left Yes all that you have said about coach E is true but it's not the whole story. Yes, it happened when I was in school when it comes to coach sleeping with a student but that coach no longer coaches at TC. I will be the first to admit TC has skeletons in its closet but why bring them out for the public? Some secrets should be kept. But I still know nothing about kids being arrested on drug charges those weeks. 

Not that it is right,  but there are many coaches who have slept with students with zero consequences in other counties. 

You are gonna get ghost all torn up again with your comment about Barker.

Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Not that it is right,  but there are many coaches who have slept with students with zero consequences in other counties. 

You are gonna get ghost all torn up again with your comment about Barker.

Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters.  

Maybe he is Barker he seems to best friends with the man. I know it happens everywhere but I don't think it happens as much as he makes it out to be like its something that all TC football coaches have done like a right of passage to be a coach in TC.

16 hours ago, RTD said:

Not to mention he took a coaching job with his best friend from their school days 

5 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Not to mention he took a coaching job with his best friend from their school days 

Plus he moved up to an OC it was a better job than just an assistant at TC. I don't blame anyone for taking a raise and promotion. If Blake leaves TC tomorrow to become the HC at a high school making more money I would be happy for him. 

Good morning football fans!!!

On the topic of TC off-season.  In the off season and into summer I would think would be the time for  TC to do a UP GRADE or REMODEL the STADIUM on the CREEKBANK. Our field is as good as any in the state but the bleachers and handicap (for old people like me) needs a overhaul. Was looking through some newspaper clippings and pictures over the weekend with some friends and the stadium is the same as it was darn near 40 years ago. Just wondering if there's even discussing going on to give the CREEKBANK a make over. 

TC radio might be able to help with this. When was the press box upgraded? I think I'm right and i know I'll be called out if I'm not.  But wasn't Coach Creasy AD at the time? I think he had to fight hard to get it done. 

1 minute ago, Jacket32 said:

Good morning football fans!!!

On the topic of TC off-season.  In the off season and into summer I would think would be the time for  TC to do a UP GRADE or REMODEL the STADIUM on the CREEKBANK. Our field is as good as any in the state but the bleachers and handicap (for old people like me) needs a overhaul. Was looking through some newspaper clippings and pictures over the weekend with some friends and the stadium is the same as it was darn near 40 years ago. Just wondering if there's even discussing going on to give the CREEKBANK a make over. 

TC radio might be able to help with this. When was the press box upgraded? I think I'm right and i know I'll be called out if I'm not.  But wasn't Coach Creasy AD at the time? I think he had to fight hard to get it done. 

One word. Taxes.