Trousdale County Off-season 2021

JimmyJohnson

45 minutes ago, Jacket32 said:

Good morning football fans!!!

On the topic of TC off-season.  In the off season and into summer I would think would be the time for  TC to do a UP GRADE or REMODEL the STADIUM on the CREEKBANK. Our field is as good as any in the state but the bleachers and handicap (for old people like me) needs a overhaul. Was looking through some newspaper clippings and pictures over the weekend with some friends and the stadium is the same as it was darn near 40 years ago. Just wondering if there's even discussing going on to give the CREEKBANK a make over. 

TC radio might be able to help with this. When was the press box upgraded? I think I'm right and i know I'll be called out if I'm not.  But wasn't Coach Creasy AD at the time? I think he had to fight hard to get it done. 

I feel the same way as you do! It’s past overdue!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jacket32 said:

Good morning football fans!!!

On the topic of TC off-season.  In the off season and into summer I would think would be the time for  TC to do a UP GRADE or REMODEL the STADIUM on the CREEKBANK. Our field is as good as any in the state but the bleachers and handicap (for old people like me) needs a overhaul. Was looking through some newspaper clippings and pictures over the weekend with some friends and the stadium is the same as it was darn near 40 years ago. Just wondering if there's even discussing going on to give the CREEKBANK a make over. 

TC radio might be able to help with this. When was the press box upgraded? I think I'm right and i know I'll be called out if I'm not.  But wasn't Coach Creasy AD at the time? I think he had to fight hard to get it done. 

I recall an article in the Vidette last offseason about renovating or rebuilding the stands. I believe they received bids to renovate the existing stands and also to tear them down and build from scratch. Cost was about the same and in the half million range. Clint said “it would not take a major fundraising effort” to get it done. Have not heard anything since then. If build new seats, they were thinking visitor side would be smaller. Kinda hate to see that for the big playoff games assuming covid ever goes away. 

On 12/21/2020 at 12:28 AM, RTD said:

Barker got in trouble not for the free gas for himself but because he was filling all of his vehicles up including his wife's vehicle. That's why he was arrested. Coach E left because he was told he needed to get his personal life together before he could move up and become the HC. I know exactly what he did and why he left Yes all that you have said about coach E is true but it's not the whole story. Yes, it happened when I was in school when it comes to coach sleeping with a student but that coach no longer coaches at TC. I will be the first to admit TC has skeletons in its closet but why bring them out for the public? Some secrets should be kept. But I still know nothing about kids being arrested on drug charges those weeks. 

Ha, Clint claimed fuel fraud... Come on, Man.

Dude was doing it for a year and a half, and then, all of a sudden, termination.  Nothing suspicious about that?   You guys tell yourself whatever you wanna hear down there, don't ya?

7 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Ha, Clint claimed fuel fraud... Come on, Man.

Dude was doing it for a year and a half, and then, all of a sudden, termination.  Nothing suspicious about that?   You guys tell yourself whatever you wanna hear down there, don't ya?

I know what happened I’m not guessing I’m telling you facts. They knew he was filling up all of his vehicles there is a camera watching whoever uses the gas.  They let Barker do it a few times just in case he made a mistake and just forgot the rules for using the gas. Barker filled up his wife's car every week for some time nowhere in his contract did it say his wife received free gas too. Barker wasn’t even here for a year and a half Nah you tell yourself whatever you need too for your not to come to terms with that the man was a thief. You have a huge man-crush on this man for some reason you will fight tooth and nail to justify what this man did nothing wrong. I don't know who peed in your cereal, but the must have been a coach or football player for TC. It was fuel fraud he was STEALING gas. 

7 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Sure.  You got me.  I signed up to make the lowest wages in the state.     

If you do something wrong and the food finds out they will let you commit the crime over and over to build a stronger case against the person. That normal and what they do that's common sense.