Trousdale County Off-season 2021

JimmyJohnson

6 hours ago, RTD said:

Again this so-called drug bust that 3-4 players were arrested didn't happen. I know for a fact it never happened that comes from a reliable the source that carries  a badge. And a gun for a living. The other kid that was arrested for DUI wasn't in Trousdale also there is such thing as innocent until proven guilty. In sure for legal reasons, no actions could be taken. 

It must have happened! Ghost said it did and this dude knows everything

9 hours ago, workinprogress said:

How many students are in the entire TC school system? Running TC schools is a lot different than WC. I honestly think when Wright retires WC stays in house. 

Look at the difference in the number of high schools alone and at the number of students. I think they would choose a DOS from out of state with experience with larger populations. 

9 hours ago, RTD said:

Again this so-called drug bust that 3-4 players were arrested didn't happen. I know for a fact it never happened that comes from a reliable the source that carries  a badge. And a gun for a living. The other kid that was arrested for DUI wasn't in Trousdale also there is such thing as innocent until proven guilty. In sure for legal reasons, no actions could be taken. 

I will not mention names, but the drug stuff occurred before the Gordonsville game.  Then another event occurred before the Watertown playoff game.  Getting pretty tired of you Tc folks claiming people don't know about your little hornets nest and are just making stuff up. 

This is from the same County that claims Barker was never told he could get free gas (then why was he allowed to get it for months then the trigger was pulled on him after he was eliminated in the first round...Funny how those two coincide), or that claims Coach E never assaulted a player, and cussed out superiors (why isn't that incredibly successful coach not in Trousdale anymore if this never occurred)?  What about the long tradition of coaches sleeping with students, that goes back a ways in the past decade, bet to you RTD that never happened either.  Guess I'm gonna need to post news articles on here now.   

12 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

Oh yes I know. As Wilson pays well. 50 grand really? That's a crazy jump. What does the DOS pay at TC? 

Oh yes, easily 150.  Clint is around 100,000 right now. His principals make around 65,000, and his average teachers makes around 34,000.  Blake makes 60,000 as AD.

In Wilson Co, Principals make as much as Clint, and teachers make as much as TC Principals. 

Watch it tho, the TC fencebirds will get on here and tell you TC pays 200,000.

• Like 1

Just now, JimmyJohnson said:

I’m not asking for names but you know for a fact players got arrested for drugs multiple times this season?

2 players once, and 1 player a separate time. YES, Also a DUI for another separate player.  Charges were dropped in all but one instance so in TC these things never happened.  Also, multiple posts online about how people hope those boys can get their lives together, and how they let their teammates and coaches down etc.  I just want to be clear, you guys brought this back up to try and talk trash at me, I was letting this lay.    

3 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

2 players once, and 1 player a separate time. YES, Also a DUI for another separate player.  Charges were dropped in all but one instance so in TC these things never happened.  Also, multiple posts online about how people hope those boys can get their lives together, and how they let their teammates and coaches down etc.  I just want to be clear, you guys brought this back up to try and talk trash at me, I was letting this lay.    

I didn’t bring anything back up. I for one never heard about it. Just what I read on here

I just was asking if you knew for facts that it happened 

Edited by JimmyJohnson

17 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Oh yes, easily 150.  Clint is around 100,000 right now. His principals make around 65,000, and his average teachers makes around 34,000.  Blake makes 60,000 as AD.

In Wilson Co, Principals make as much as Clint, and teachers make as much as TC Principals. 

Watch it tho, the TC fencebirds will get on here and tell you TC pays 200,000.

60,000 to be a teacher/coach/Ad?