Trousdale County Off-season 2021

JimmyJohnson

12 hours ago, Jacket32 said:

Good morning high school football fans. I'm a old school yellow jacket from 10x state champ Trousdale Co. Word is out on the town that another yellow jacket could be on his way back home to be back on the TC coaching staff. Coach Eric Vetetoe who has been on the Oakland Patriots coaching staff and coached under coach Creasy I think 7 year total at TC and Oakland. He has been apart of multiple state championship teams and is great at getting the most out of his players. 

Coach Vetetoe can handle baseball as well. He was the catcher on Cumberland NAIA national championship team and head ball coach at TC and Lebanon high schools.

Best of luck coach and hope to see you back in purple and gold soon

Is this a done deal?  If so it’s always good to get a Yellow Jacket back home!  According to ghost we don’t like any outsiders around here :roflol:

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Jacket32 said:

Good morning high school football fans. I'm a old school yellow jacket from 10x state champ Trousdale Co. Word is out on the town that another yellow jacket could be on his way back home to be back on the TC coaching staff. Coach Eric Vetetoe who has been on the Oakland Patriots coaching staff and coached under coach Creasy I think 7 year total at TC and Oakland. He has been apart of multiple state championship teams and is great at getting the most out of his players. 

Coach Vetetoe can handle baseball as well. He was the catcher on Cumberland NAIA national championship team and head ball coach at TC and Lebanon high schools.

Best of luck coach and hope to see you back in purple and gold soon

Good morning football fans.

Coach Vetetoe will be staying at Oakland. TC NEEDS HELP ON THE OFFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL!! You know when women in the stands tell you where the ball is going then opposing team has to know. PUT 8 MEN IN THE BOX AND PRACTICE ALL WEEK ON 4 OR 5 PLAYS. It's my opinion if we had a better offensive plan Coach Satterfield would be wearing a RING (maybe 2) by now. We'll see how it goes. Not hard to scout TC. 4 or 5 PLAYS and not using the great talent that is down on the CREEKBANK.  

Talked to a Lot of people in town last night and 100 percent of the old yellow jackets that I talked to want something different on the offensive side of the ball. It's my opinion that Coach Vetetoe could have really helped with that like ASAP.

Coach will remain at Oakland and I wish him the best as he goes for another 6A state title with the Patriots.

1 hour ago, Jacket32 said:

Coach Vetetoe will be staying at Oakland. TC NEEDS HELP ON THE OFFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL!! You know when women in the stands tell you where the ball is going then opposing team has to know. PUT 8 MEN IN THE BOX AND PRACTICE ALL WEEK ON 4 OR 5 PLAYS. It's my opinion if we had a better offensive plan Coach Satterfield would be wearing a RING (maybe 2) by now. We'll see how it goes. Not hard to scout TC. 4 or 5 PLAYS and not using the great talent that is down on the CREEKBANK.  

Talked to a Lot of people in town last night and 100 percent of the old yellow jackets that I talked to want something different on the offensive side of the ball. It's my opinion that Coach Vetetoe could have really helped with that like ASAP.

Coach will remain at Oakland and I wish him the best as he goes for another 6A state title with the Patriots.

I hate to hear that TC could have used Vetetoe with the offense next year. I'm just happy to know other people feel the same way I do about the offense. But I think in near future he will be back at TC calling plays.

4 hours ago, Jacket32 said:

Wonder what happened ?? After reading your post yesterday it seemed like a done deal? 

2 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Nope. Never gonna happen. 

The only way it won't happen is if Dr. Satt doesn't want it to happen which I can see happening. I know for a fact that he would come back if offered the right position and I don't see Blake being HC at TC 3-5 years from now.

30 minutes ago, RTD said:

The only way it won't happen is if Dr. Satt doesn't want it to happen which I can see happening. I know for a fact that he would come back if offered the right position and I don't see Blake being HC at TC 3-5 years from now.

What will Coach Satterfield be doing in 3-5 years.  Retired ??  Is he even 30?

12 hours ago, Jacket32 said:

TC cannot compete with the pay scale in Rutherford County . Sad but true. 

Good morning football fans 

Life is about moving forward not backwards.  It's my understanding that TC is going to keep the offensive coordinator that we have now for next year and that Coach Vetetoe would be a assistant ( with the defense) LOL. Heck or defense held all year for us. When you hold a team in the semifinals of the state playoffs to 16 points then your defense did it's job.  Offence was so predictable and staggant we only got as far as we got because of talent and toughest. The problem is the offense. Coach Vetetoe is all about moving forward not backwards. His time will come. I see coach Vetetoe as a OC for someone then I see him as a HEAD COACH for someone in his future. For us ex players and heck the whole community we want to see TC staff put the kids in the best position to win BIG TIME GAMES. When the talent is equal the you can't just win on toughest and 4 or 5 PLAYS. 3 of them plays run it straight up a A Gap. The talent is on the CREEKBANK now it time to open it up.